Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Girl i like
16 84%
Girl who likes me
3 16%
Voters: 19.
ok...im kind of stumped on a matter in my life right now and i need the pit to instruct me on what to do. cant wait...

anyways, there is this girl who i am best friends with, but lately i've started to get some serious feelings for her. i know she used to like me but i've heard from one of her friends that she's a bit apprehensive of getting into a relationship with me cause if it gets ****ed up then our friendship might get ruined...lets put the odds of me getting with her at 50/50.

on the other hand, i went to a party at her house a few weeks ago and met this other girl there who is friends with the chick i like...and i really dont like this girl at all...i mean she's mad cute but she is sooooo annoying. but i would be lying if i said she didnt want me.

so pit, here is the question: should i go for the all or nothing with the girl i really like, or take the guaranteed goods with this girl who i could give a damn about? i dunno, maybe a poll soon, and feel free to be asses about this cause i dont care
How much fun is shagging someone you don't give a s*** about? About as much as wearing a fiberglass thong. Take a risk with the friend, if you're gonna do anything at all.
Quote by SomeGuitarGuy88
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Suck My Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Lol No!

Quote by MESAexplorer
That song is the epitomy of sterotypical youtube wankerness.

Quote by toolfan_121
lol. that's funny. a penis joke.

if ur relationship with this friend girl starts to get ****ed up dont let her friend know yall are goin out then have a few quickies with her and just tell her to shut up and not talk and if it gets extremely serious with ur fav girl then just tell annoying girl that u cant **** i mean "see" her anymore full proof plan i think

otherwise u shouldnt ask retards on the pit for serious information we should all know that

*sarcasm*let's see, this isn't a common problem with people at all*close sarcasm* seriously though, go for the girl you DO like. and don't F-U-C-K up. keep it simple stupid. KISS for short
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
how old are you? I might be wrong but as far as I know, high school relationships never last. So go with the other one and keep the one you like as a friend. That's what I'd do anyways.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by orion284
*sarcasm*let's see, this isn't a common problem with people at all*close sarcasm* seriously though, go for the girl you DO like. and don't F-U-C-K up. keep it simple stupid. KISS for short

ummmmmm..........

was that kid in ur sig serious?

jesus christ wat is this world comeing to!!!!!!
but if i do get with the girl i dont like my friend is gonna find out because they are mad close with each other, and my chances with her would be zero...and i dont want to wait to see how my friends reacts...i will have to have a threesome
take the risk and go with the girl you like. If you're starting to get feelings for her now, guess what? when those feelings go away the friendship won't be the same anyway cuz she'll just be another girl you used to like and you'll be reminded of those feelings you once had for her. What I'm trying to say is, like it or not, your relationship with her is going to change from this no matter what you do, so be a man and take the risk and go get her. you got nothing to lose.
Phish Phan
DeadHead
Moe.ron
If there's a jam out there, I'm probably listening to it.

Check out the Bodatious Banana Extravaganza: http://myspace.com/bbeboston
They give good advice there and answer almosy every question
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Mr. Awesomazing
How much fun is shagging someone you don't give a s*** about? About as much as wearing a fiberglass thong. Take a risk with the friend, if you're gonna do anything at all.

well said
Quote by nnizzle
well said

why thank you
Quote by SomeGuitarGuy88
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Lol No!

Quote by MESAexplorer

Quote by toolfan_121

Quote by ricthesic
ummmmmm..........

was that kid in ur sig serious?

jesus christ wat is this world comeing to!!!!!!

no they weren't but it was still funny
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by orion284
no they weren't but it was still funny

Hehe, I thougth it was a bit too stupid to be true. Funny though.
Quote by SomeGuitarGuy88
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Lol No!

Quote by MESAexplorer

Quote by toolfan_121