Poll: Hairy Back Mary... Seen one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Hairy Back Mary... Seen one?
yay.
38 52%
nay.
35 48%
Voters: 73.
Alright, surely you know those girls that you know HAVE HAIR ON THEIR BACKS!?!?!?!?! So here's the story... A girl who I previously thought was hot bends over in class and I decide to look... Shouldnt have done that... And i get my eyes full of her hairy back!!! And of course my OMGWTFBBQ sensors are going off at that very moment... Ehh. Feel free to leave your stories of those hairy back Marys you've sadly seen in your lives.
Last edited by Whoot at Sep 12, 2007,
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Quote by pinkhaze29

I thought the title said hairy black man at first.

Anyway... I have no stories

and you clicked the link why?
I know one, she's actually pretty cute to. I think she has some hormone thing and that's why her back is hairy. She was infertile as well but then they fixed her.
or..she could be italian or something.

not that im against italians, i date one infact.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
It's a trap!
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
ive seen worst... i know a girl with a hairy chest..... not lumberjack hairy... but visible HAIR

the worst thing is that shes hot.... what a waste
How hairy, like 40 Year Old man hairy, or 14 year old boy's chin hairy?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by pinkhaze29

I thought the title said hairy black man at first.

Anyway... I have no stories

I lol'd so hard at this.
Quote by SomeGuitarGuy88
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Suck My Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Lol No!

Quote by MESAexplorer
That song is the epitomy of sterotypical youtube wankerness.

Quote by toolfan_121
lol. that's funny. a penis joke.

Quote by just17n8
ive seen worst... i know a girl with a hairy chest..... not lumberjack hairy... but visible HAIR

the worst thing is that shes hot.... what a w
aste

Yeah i saw this girl at the pool that forgot to shave a patch of hair above her boob. She wasnt too happy about it when one of my friends decided to point it out to her.
Last edited by Whoot at Sep 12, 2007,
Hairy Mary... you're one in a million/ahhhahaha... and so's your chances
Glory Alleluia ! Cod Liver Oil and the Orange Juice!

Scottish folk song that came to mind when I heard the title. The best thing about being Scottish is almost undoubtedly the folk lore and music.
jesus...imagine bein with that girl, an puttin ur arms around her only to feel.....

UUUUGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY GOD WHYYYYY
This hot girl in my history class has rather large bazooms, and I thought I'd get lucky when she bent over. There was a medium thick coat of hair between her bosoms.

Needless to say, I ran home immediately, turned out the lights in my room, locked the doors, and rocked back and forth on my bed until I passed out.
Quote by SomeGuitarGuy88
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Lol No!

Quote by MESAexplorer

Quote by toolfan_121

It seems like everyone on here lives only for the slight possibility that some girl at school will bend over in front of them.
I remember another. There was a fat Indian girl at my old school with a very hairy chin.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It seems like everyone on here lives only for the slight possibility that some girl at school will bend over in front of them.

Not some girl. A girl with rather large bazooms.

Oh, and I love your avatar. Velvet Underground for the win.
Quote by SomeGuitarGuy88
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Lol No!

Quote by MESAexplorer

Quote by toolfan_121

Quote by NutZz?
jesus...imagine bein with that girl, an puttin ur arms around her only to feel.....

UUUUGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY GOD WHYYYYY

Yeah... imagine...

Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Arthur Curry

there like little timbits life throws at'cha, i cherish them

...im so sad
Quote by Arthur Curry

Not really.

Though I have to guiltily say that when a hot friend got down on her knees in front of me because she wanted to talk (I was in a chair and was no chairs available beside me), my mind had to wander to places that they aren't meant to go to. Just a pity that no other girl has ever done that for different reasons.
Quote by edwardthegreat5
How hairy, like 40 Year Old man hairy, or 14 year old boy's chin hairy?

Lol, I read that as 40 year virgin hairy. But she has the 14 year old boys chin hair on her back, which is pretty bad. I dont even want to think about her downstairs.
Quote by Whoot
should I... date her?

I would say no- ur OMGWTFBBQ senses were going off- and if its hairy on the back do you really want to see what its like between teh ass cheeks/between pussy and asshole etc..

i wouldnt lol
Quote by BennyStruggle
I would say no- ur OMGWTFBBQ senses were going off- and if its hairy on the back do you really want to see what its like between teh ass cheeks/between pussy and asshole etc..

i wouldnt lol

Wow, that put the nastiest picture in my head, dude seriously, worse than tubgirl.
hairy women in general are not good news was she really hot or a bit of a low res fox
Quote by Whoot
Lol, I read that as 40 year virgin hairy. But she has the 14 year old boys chin hair on her back, which is pretty bad. I dont even want to think about her downstairs.

Maybe she shaves downstairs as it's easier than her back
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?