Dirty trick, I know.

Now, since I've got your attention, I'm thinking of dieting.

Is the one where you ingest nothing but water for like a month safe? I know your body tries to gain back all the lost weight after, but what if you only eat like celery after and you ween yourself back into food? And how about drinking Vitamin water?

Any comments would be cool.
Last edited by daltonator9690 at Sep 12, 2007,
Haha! I didn't click it! I just hovered my mouse over it!

Edit:
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
my suggestion that lost me 50 pounds in 3 weeks...

join your high school soccer team, go to preseason, and only eat ice chips....

but seriously, cutting down how much you eat will never lose you weight over a long period of time because you'll always binge back up. control what you're eating, and the portions of what your eating.

celery is garbage
I believe the term you're looking for is "Fasting" and not "Dieting".
Just eat and be merry.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Eat salads, and anything low on calories, fat and sugar.
You don't have to starve yourself for a month,
Hell, I won't even do it more than 2 weeks.
Be smart, eat what you must to survive.
Drink water, have salads, and anything else naturally like fruit.
It'll keep you healthy, but find a source of protein, such as nuts or beans.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by daltonator9690
What if I Don't binge after it though.
Would it work?

Read my post!
I gave some nice advice <.<
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

friend of mine is a model, when she needs to lose weight she...just doenst eat at all, for like a week or so. i think she has maple syrup (for the sugar) water, an lemon juice...or sumthing like that i dunno.....but i wudnt suggest anyone do it. just do it the ol fashioned way....
I think it's only safe to water fast for like 3 days.

You could look for Cas's old juice fast thread from a while back.

Or you could just go on a normal diet.
god damn my mom makes some good cookies and some good mexican desserts and its impossible to resist them , and shes always making fried foods and stuff. i think she wants to keep me fat
i THINK you would DIE if you dont eat for a month. the body needs a lot more than what the water has to offer just to stay alive.
You know, your dirty trick doesn't work if "Dirty trick, I know. Now, since I've got your attention, I'm thinking of dieting" is what appears while hovering the cursor over your thread link.
Tell this to yourself "I may be fat, but atleast im not ugly. i can always loose weight"
Revolution of the bands is NOW!!!
Fasting will only mess up your metabolism and make the problem worse. My advice is just cut out junk food and exercise. I know its cliche or whatever but I really cant see any better option.
Quote by schmalex1
you could eat nothing but subs for a month...

Hmm, worked for Jared. And now the mofo rolls with Bob Saget.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
The infected in 28 Days Later died after a month of not eating food, but they were running around all day trying to eat people, and thats gonna burn off calories much faster. So yea you should be fine. Not to say its healthy, but as long as your not infected with the Rage virus you should be A-ok.
Quote by venom0014
god damn my mom makes some good cookies and some good mexican desserts and its impossible to resist them , and shes always making fried foods and stuff. i think she wants to keep me fat

It's called self control.