is this solo, like jimi hendrix or zakk wyldes(where are tabs for his anyone know??) possible to learn in a matter of weeks?? me and my buddy had a revolution that we should play the star spangled banner for our senior pep rally...

so is it possible?? and what are the BEST tabs for whichever??

and if we cant master one of those 2, we might make it our own, but were not that good yet, so i dunno
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
just find the original tabs for it or just transcribe it yourself then after you just used to it just go freakin crazy with it. oh but don't go to far as it still needs to flow well for the most part and please don't do hendrix's version i love him but hate it but just my opinion zakks it amazing but most of all just have fun with it and try
about a year ago they tabbed the jimi hendrix version in guitar world magazine. at my bands shows, i use that as a basic. i learned the regular parts and made it my own and its really cool. if u do something like that, its not that hard.
:stickpoke thats pretty much it
ok ill try it then. thanks!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
on more thing....

how can he have it where 2 guitars are playing???? both playing the same thing together?? or what?
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
hey dude, ok, there is a version of the woodstock (jimi) , one is rather indepth, the other is more just the meat and taatters, so to speak, dave navarro's version is pretty cool, and if you have lime wire, you can get not just the tune, via mp3, but also, if you wanted it, guitar pro/power tab, guitar pro has an adjustable metronome, and speed control tho, which can be a plus,,,,, any way you choose to do it, just have fun and give it your all, and remeber what the song really means peace n love
yeah..i downlaoded the jimi version on guitar pro and power tab...neither of em go with the pace of the song...they sound like a zombified version of the song...no speed or anything on the fast parts...so its kinda hard to learn off that...but ill try daves. thanks!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
i want to do that... but i wuoldn't play with a buddy. all me with my strat. and my marshall.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
umm for two you could split the parts in a way where it would still sound nice but same time big no no because what if one messes up it will sound horrible split up and it wont sound as bad if one messes up or just do it yourself
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."