has anyone else heard of this, and has it worked for anyone? I don't believe that stupid movie, so I thought I'd see if UG has any proof of this working.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
its a scam.

/thread
Last edited by Whoot at Sep 12, 2007,
^if you're going to /thread at least do it right

it's just someone trying to make money off of people who want to believe in these kind of things...it's a scam and it's complete bull****
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
what the hell is it?
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Feeble humans! Always looking for a purpose on their existence! not content to accept the fact that we are here "just because". But NO... they're too egocentric and pretentious for that, and so look for a "reason" for their existence. and they they think they can "control" the cosmos with their minds? HA!
Quote by Whoot
its a scam.

/thread

hey aren't you that guy who made a poll on the hairy back chicks? yea you are. well um, depending on how hairy she is and how attractive she is to you, that should be the key factor on whether or not to date her.
Quote by suffer some
what the hell is it?

basically if you think about wanting something bad enough, then it will evenually come to you and you will have an oportunity to have it. It complete bull crap in my opinion.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
Actually i believe this is quite an interesting concept. Those of you dismissing it as rubbish, are really being quite ignorant. The visualizing it and it coming to you isn't actually what it is all about, that is the first step, the law is really just telling you to be positive with your actions and focusing on your goal, making it much easier to get in the long run.
hmm, well if it is insurmountable odds then it may be redundant, but if it is possible for it to happen, then maybe you subconciously plan for it to, but i am not entireley sure.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.