Alright, i know this should prolly be in relationship thread or wutever but im looking for more immediate answers. ive been friends with this woman for about 1 year now. i am 21 years old and she is 30, she has 3 kids. she knows i like her alot and ive asked her out once but she said no. she just got over a bad relationship and said the reason she didnt want a relationship with me is because of her last relationship. my question is from any1's experience should i still try for a relationship with her down the road when she is ready or move on and accept it will never happen? i would like serious answers and from people who have had similar situations. thank you
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
She's older, has kids, and doesn't want you. There must be a reason you're after her... Pics will be necessary!
Well if you think you have a shot a little on down the road, go for it. What do you have to lose? The worst that could happen is she says no and that's that.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Well, it depends. If she's the woman you've been dreaming of your whole life, give her time to get over it and move on from her last relationship. Make sure though this is what you want to do though as well. As you said, she is 30 with 3 kids already. Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. No matter what, her children will probably come first to her and you will need to accept that and be able to adapt and help her with them which means less alone time for you than lets say a 20 years old girl in University or something with no kids and iwho is looking for fun.

Not sure if I helped at all. What I'm really saying is think about it, you may be getting in over your head. You need to decide if this is what you want and no one else can tell you that.
Quote by malmsteenkid
Alright, i know this should prolly be in relationship thread or wutever but im looking for more immediate answers. ive been friends with this woman for about 1 year now. i am 21 years old and she is 30, she has 3 kids. she knows i like her alot and ive asked her out once but she said no. she just got over a bad relationship and said the reason she didnt want a relationship with me is because of her last relationship. my question is from any1's experience should i still try for a relationship with her down the road when she is ready or move on and accept it will never happen? i would like serious answers and from people who have had similar situations. thank you

PM me, I've been in a situation like this before. I think I can help.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Should just stay friends, maybe help her with bills and groceries and things like that.. then maybe she could see that you could be a good provider for her and her family. But like the post above says, her children will always come first.. as they should.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029
Should just stay friends, maybe help her with bills and groceries and things like that.. then maybe she could see that you could be a good provider for her and her family. But like the post above says, her children will always come first.. as they should.

That may not be the best idea. Helping with groceries and bills is a risk. What if she doesn't be with him. He'd be using up his money thinking it'll show her that he's responsible and she may not be with him. But yea, the children will come first.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Quote by Quark Soup
That may not be the best idea. Helping with groceries and bills is a risk. What if she doesn't be with him. He'd be using up his money thinking it'll show her that he's responsible and she may not be with him. But yea, the children will come first.

Good point, so forget what I said.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
thanx for all the advice so far, i know her kids will come first, i know somehow in my heart that i want to spend my life with her. i know her very well as i am at her house almost evry other day of the week and sleep there some weekends (i am at her house invited not stalking lol), but she never said she didnt like me she said she had alot going on right now and didnt want a relationship on top of that. i know her kids of course and adore them and her kids even make me want to become a better person and one day hopefully a father.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)