Lots of the best forums have a good trade area or ebay threads or something.
This forum has a classifieds thing but it's only for musical instruments.
If you have anything you might want (cd's, vinyl, merch, etc) or even just random stuff.
Have collectibles or videogames you don't want? See if someone on here wants to buy them from you, or even better, see if they have something you might want and just straight up trade them.

As for first post:

I'm trying to sell my copy of Wes Eisold's "Deathbeds" book. These are going for around 150 on eBay, i'm only looking to get like 60 or 70 so if you guys want this buy it. Deathwish is "apparently" getting some, but Deathwish and Eisold don't know when.

Also, if you guys have any Marvel Comic Books, want to trade a bunch of them for a Nintendo DS System and two games? It's a regular DS....NOT a lite. It would come with a charger and a copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World and ResidentEvi.
If you guys don't have comics and still want this, I might just sell it straight.

This could also be a good thread to post your trade list for records or such.
Here's mine : http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1906
I don't just have records, but also my comics, books and videogames on there.
If anyone's interested in the comics, go ahead and make an offer, except i'm for sure keeping my hands on all Deadpool, Cable, Moon Knight, Spider-Man and X-Men, unless you make a realllly good offer.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I need band shirts!
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
I like how the hardcore forum has it's own sub-Pit area (that spencer mainly starts) because the majority of us don't go to the real Pit too often. Pretty soon we are gonna have stuff like the Official Hardcore MOD challenge and whatnot. It's almost on the brink of B9.

For Spencer:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Neil-Perry-Pg-99-CoC-vinyl-lot-screamo-punk-locust_W0QQitemZ160156464122QQihZ006QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/SLAVE-UNION-RECORDS-vinyl-mega-lot-NEW-screamo-emo-punk_W0QQitemZ180138299239QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Last edited by waldorphPRS41 at Sep 13, 2007,
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I like how the hardcore forum has it's own sub-Pit area (that spencer mainly starts) because the majority of us don't go to the real Pit too often. Pretty soon we are gonna have stuff like the Official Hardcore MOD challenge and whatnot. It's almost on the brink of B9.

Well it's because Dai is pretty lenient with what we do in here and this isn't just a random forum in here, it's like a consistent 20-30 people who are all pretty friendly and just enjoying talking to each other.
And the B9 is better than everyone thinks on here. It's a Hardcore Pit with AT THE MOST, 10 retarded threads a day, which are all at the bottom of the page within 20 minutes because the board moves so damn fast.

Quote by waldorphPRS41

I don't drop huge ammounts of money on records because I can get most of this stuff from Ebullition in my city, as well with getting discounts because they like me there now because I can hang out and chat with them. haha.

I WANT TO BUY YOUR MARVEL COMICS EVERYONE. C'MON.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Last edited by SilentSpectacle at Sep 13, 2007,