My friends might be ****ing up someones car...I was thinking about it, but I decided to join them. To risky for my own taste....so, what can they do to avoid being caught?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Would you want your car to be f*cked up? Don't do it. You'll regret it.

EDIT: You are missing a "not," so it looks like you were going to join them. Please persuade them not to do it. Not worth it man.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If they absolutely must do it, make sure that they all wear condoms.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I think you forgot a not in your original post. But while they are out do something to their car so they can feel the same pain.
Quote by Bubban
If they absolutely must do it, make sure that they all wear condoms.

hahaahahahahahahhahaha wtf?
aw I love how UG is the shrink for so many.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Hey you only live once, so do it. Do it!

I don't really care. It's your life that your possibly messing up not mine.
Lol.

I remember my friend jumped on top of someones car and smashed in the top. We didnt know the guy was in the the car and we started running as fast as we could. He was driving after us and swerved his car right in front of me and got out with a crow bar. He was ready to bash my face in, and all I said was "I didnt do it." He looked back and saw my other friends ready to jump him, so he got in his car and drove away.

Moral of the story, don't **** with peoples cars.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
run away.....lol...dont hesitate...but if you want to be a good person,just find the car owner and tell hem/her
Quote by universal_man
and then it'll blow

Cool. It'll give the thread starter something interesting to talk about in the next thread he starts.