alright for the sake of complete randomness, i've been thinking,

you ever notice how people in metal have Thin to very almost 0 eyebrows?
i know its a wierd thing to say but after looking i saw that a few bands, have like almost 0 eyebrows, even black metal bands, so i've been thinking

then eventually got a haircut, didn't like the bangs right, and i accidently shaved my eyebrows..now.. to make things wierder even though yes haha i shaved my eyebrows, recently i've found that after shaving my eyebrows, i've been better at guitar, both in speed, and playing ability, it makes no sense at all...

pretty wierd huh?
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
Look at Scott Ian...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Maybe you just think you're better
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
hm yeah scott ian haha
well i dont know
tom araya peoples! Hes got big eyebrows

but um odd observation TS even if it isnt totally correct
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Maybe you just think you're better

no, i mean it literally, like before i couldn't play most songs without even practicing them i can play Staring into the Abyss by Origin, its real... its real...
Quote by ReaverNightwing
no, i mean it literally, like before i couldn't play most songs without even practicing them i can play Staring into the Abyss by Origin, its real... its real...

pics or it didn't happen.

Well that's strange, I don't even know what to say.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
No wonder I suck at guitar. My eyebrows are suuuuper-thick. In fact, my whole body is a magical forest.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by ReaverNightwing

as real as my sexyness
Quote by ReaverNightwing
recently i've found that after shaving my eyebrows, i've been better at guitar, both in speed, and playing ability, it makes no sense at all...

pretty wierd huh?

No, it just sounds like BS to me.
I think your not only full of **** but dumb to think we would believe the **** your full of
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
I think your not only full of **** but dumb to think we would believe the **** your full of

Amen.
Quote by punk_metal2007
I think you're not only full of ****, but dumb to think we would believe the **** you're full of.

Fixed:
Don't call people dumb unless you can punctuate properly.

And if you think he's actually trying to get us to believe this theory, you're stupider than he'll ever be..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Explain to me how it's possible to "accidentally" shave your eyebrows.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Explain to me how it's possible to "accidentally" shave your eyebrows.

I know a guy..

He pulled his out when he was on shrooms.

It was funny.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Aqua Dementia
I'm glad I've never done anything so stupid while on shrooms.

He actually only pulled out half of them. It was funny when he came to school the next day with half-eyebrows. It took me about twenty minutes to realize what was different about him.
Quote by vintage x metal

i never said it was a correct theory, i'm stating this for the fact that its completely random, and something dumb, that happend, i DID NOT SAY that having thin to none eyebrows was a better way to play guitar i simpley said, it was just dumb how when i did i could,

seriously quit being so uptight
Quote by ReaverNightwing
i never said it was a correct theory, i'm stating this for the fact that its completely random, and something dumb, that happend, i DID NOT SAY that having thin to none eyebrows was a better way to play guitar i simpley said, it was just dumb how when i did i could,

seriously quit being so uptight

**** you, how dare you show a sense of humor that doesn't involve Icy Hot!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
**** you, how dare you show a sense of humor that doesn't involve Icy Hot!

fine we guitarists use it as a joke then, we tell younger noob guitarists to shave their eyebrows to get better, then they do and a bunch of kids have their eyebrows shaved