is there a way to download preset or create your own drum tracks similar to fruity loops

if anyone can help it would be appreciated
I believe Hydrogen is free, though I've never tried it, I just use Guitar Pro =P
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^hydrogen kicks ass
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Guitar Skater
where can i download this "hydrogen"

http://www.hydrogen-music.org/
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Hydrogen is not bad. This should be in Riffs and Recordings.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

you can download a trial version of fruity loops from its website....and can export the files....if you wanna try fruity loops
+1 to fruity loops if you have a PC and lots of time to learn a new program, and +1 to hydrogen if you have a mac like me and all the other cool kids.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
only downside to hydrogen is that you cant program 16ths so you have to double the tempo and do 2 bars for each bar you had written also if youre not on a mac you cant get anymore samples
HotStepper has the same basic idea as Hydrogen. The samples aren't as good but you can import your own should need arise.
Acoustica beatcraft is awesome bar the fact it only goes to 200bpm so if you plan on playing faster than that dont get it. i did and now i had to find a new program, so i got ezdrummer with the drumkit from hell expansion and damn its good.