So I downloaded 2 album from 2 rather unknown bands..****, the genre themselves are barley known! (Doom/Stoner metal) So...why the **** is it taking so long, for unheard of bands? I mean, I have patience. But an hour of nothing isn't cool, dude.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
try downloading Limewire (or something newer if there is anything newer out there) Soulseek is a bit outdated.
Quote by Stukart
try downloading Limewire (or something newer if there is anything newer out there) Soulseek is a bit outdated.

Finding underground **** on Limewire is an impossibility, dude.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Soulseek is SLOW. HORRIBLY SLOW. It's a lot easier to go and use Limewire (Pro).
you're probably downloading from someone with a slow upload speed. Try someone else.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by Walkin'Basser
Get an invite to Oink and you're settled for life.

Give me one?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by Walkin'Basser
Get an invite to Oink and you're settled for life.

Apart from the fact that it's nigh on impossible to maintain a decent upload / download ratio
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
because you're downloading it from one person. if theres a queue for their stuff, you have to wait. if they have slow upload speeds, you have to wait. these are the troubles you face for gaining the benefits of slsk.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.