Page 1 of 2
could someone get pregnant if they got fingered and there was a tiny bit of cum on the persons finger. and it only went in to like the second knuckle?
Deja vu...
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Possibly, but I doubt it's very likely. A tiny bit probably wouldn't contain enough sperm to reach the egg and then have one break through and fertilise it. That's not to say it couldn't happen, though.
wash ure hands next time, do you enjoy your own cum on your hands =(
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Depends how long the cum has been there. it can survive outside the body for up to 5 days I believe... So yes its possible, unlikly due to the fact its a small amount, but possible
Quote by Marwanbaki

So what if he does?

The feeling that you are doing something that you have done before

The feeling that you are doing something that you have done before
Quote by sebastianh
could someone get pregnant if they got fingered and there was a tiny bit of cum on the persons finger. and it only went in to like the second knuckle?

Dude, after the second knuckle there's not much more finger left to stick in Do you normally fist the girls you fool around with, or what?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Yes, she's pregnant. Sucked in.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
LOL

i can imagine your face when you realised

but i can't believe your next thought was to come on here and tell us
Quote by sebastianh

Congratulations. Your thread is the most idiotic thread that i've ever read in this place.

Quote by Rhinosaur Bones
Depends whether the person getting fingered is male or female.

I can't believe u wasted 10 min. of ur useless life to come up with that
Hi
Last edited by abhishek21 at Sep 13, 2007,
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Depends how long the cum has been there. it can survive outside the body for up to 5 days I believe... So yes its possible, unlikly due to the fact its a small amount, but possible

Do you often have cum on your hands for 5 days?
Quote by Rankles
Deja vu...

Stinks of it!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Mud Martian
So what if he does?

The he should learn to lick it off
Quote by abhishek21
I can't believe u wasted 10 min. of ur useless life to come up with that

Well it was actually more like 30 seconds...I can't believe you wasted your time saying that to me you ****ing no good piece of ****. Why don't you drop dead, huh? You brainless ****. Why are you even attacking me? You stupid ****. My useless life? Kill yourself, dumb ****.
haha this is some funny **** i cant belive people post stuff like this your such a loser
When Grunge Come's Back Ii'll Be Ready.
Congratulation, you're going to be a daddy!

I suggest you name the kid Josephine if it's a girl, and lord emperor Xenu the third if it's a boy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sebastianh

Why didn't you ****ing wipe it off or something in the first place you asshat?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Last edited by Ex'sAndOh's at Sep 13, 2007,
urgh, i hate threads like this. Yes its possible, but probable? I've been actively trying to get pregnant for 15 months now and no baby. Its really not as easy as you might think.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
urgh, i hate threads like this. Yes its possible, but probable? I've been actively trying to get pregnant for 15 months now and no baby. Its really not as easy as you might think.

PROTIP: You're infertile.

Quote by Yakult
Dude, after the second knuckle there's not much more finger left to stick in Do you normally fist the girls you fool around with, or what?

ROFLLL! Owned.
Quote by JilaX^
PROTIP: You're infertile.

Funny f*cker, been tested already. Both me and my boyfriend. No physical problems, doc just says it can take up to 2 years to conceive naturally.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by Yakult

I think he meant the second joint on the finger. The one just before the knuckle.

I'm pretty sure once semen's been exposed for too long it is no longer fertile.
lmao dude, discuss that with your other pervert cum friends or use a medical book, ffs..
I'm sick of reading about cum all the time.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Kensai
Congratulation, you're going to be a daddy!

I suggest you name the kid Josephine if it's a girl, and lord emperor Xenu the third if it's a boy.

Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by damn-right!
Funny f*cker, been tested already. Both me and my boyfriend. No physical problems, doc just says it can take up to 2 years to conceive naturally.

two years of sex is tiring.

So if it takes 2 years to concieve naturally, how long did he say it would take for immaculate conception?
Quote by Feel bad inc.

No actually it hardly survives any time, like half an hour.

And yes threadstarter your bit of fluff's pregnant, well done. I suggest you buy her a pregnancy test to make sure, because even with your attempt at artificial insemination there's only a 50% chance of conception, so there's a chance you got off lucky...
Quote by Feel bad inc.

it can survive OUTSIDE the body for up to 7 mins. INSIDE is where it can live for up to 5 days.

and to mistress ibanez: there isnt even a 50% chance of conception when you're TRYING to get pregz...

edit: i know this stuff because i was in the exact same position as the TS less than a month ago. then my girlfriend got her period. the relief that i felt was.... unbelievable... she was 2 weeks late!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by Marwanbaki

Maybe not. Maybe he enjoy's other guy's cum on his hands...

Quote by damn-right!

How about trying to not get pregnant. That'll probably get you pregnant.

Oh, and to the threadstarter, Falcon Punch?
Quote by Rankles
Deja vu...

+1
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Rhinosaur Bones
Well it was actually more like 30 seconds...I can't believe you wasted your time saying that to me you ****ing no good piece of ****. Why don't you drop dead, huh? You brainless ****. Why are you even attacking me? You stupid ****. My useless life? Kill yourself, dumb ****.

Soz, 'ard.

Your bird isn't pregnant.
Page 1 of 2