ok my friend wants to sell me his old amp and here it is

http://www.zzounds.com/item--HUKEB15DFX

its 15 watts, 2 years old and has been played for 2 years+

he got it for about 300 australian dollers

which for most of you will be about 245 us

how much should i pay for this amp

he is waiting online for a reponse i have told him that its 2 years of usage will have greatly depreciated it

can i get some ideas of what i should pay for it so i can show them to him aswell

thanks

-dan
Last edited by dan_g_ at Sep 13, 2007,
Um... Less than half of what he paid for it, I'd say.

But...if you're looking for a new amp, you should probably get something better. What kinds of music do you play and how much could you spend altogether?

Edit: I see you have quite a nice guitar. You should really be playing it through a really nice amp...
You can pick up something like an 80 watt for 300 bucks, man.
Whatever you pay, I wouldn't go anything over double digits.
I agree with Denthúl. Perhaps get something better.
When I first started learning, even I got a 100 watt amp.
lol im not at all desperate to get this amp, i though i might just get something and experiment with it i dont think im going into double digits

he said he's selling it so why not if he'll let go cheap

just out looking for something to play with

i am saving up for a much better amp and a GT-8 thanks alot though
Hm...fair enough, I guess. Out of interest...is that 100 watt Marshall you're saving for an MG? Because it shouldn't be
ive been playing for 6 years, i am pretty good at guitar lol

i just never got around to buying much amps of gear just a really nice guitar
My advice would be just to save up for a nice valve amp, if I were you. It will really let the tone from your guitars shine through.
Quote by Denthúl
Hm...fair enough, I guess. Out of interest...is that 100 watt Marshall you're saving for an MG? Because it shouldn't be

not decided on marshell maby crank or peavy or anything really just waiting till i have more money and a good deal comes my way
my friend is looking at the link right now any advice for him selling it lol?