It sits in the toilet and the hands have suction cups on them that attatch to the bottom of the seat. I'd love to do it as a prank to someone, but I don't know who, lol.

Does anyone else have any funny toilet pranks that they'd like to share?
I know quite a few, but they're pretty lame compared to this. I'm sure it'd scare the hell out of me if I saw it
hahaha lol put cling wrap bettwent the toilet seat and the acutal toliet so if the do a pee it gets back at them (you need tension) or if the sit down to do a number 2.......
I'd be more pissed off trying to figure out how to get it off to take a dump than i would be if it scared me.
actually, scratch that. i'd take one in your sink.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
and you would intend on spending money on something you actually **** in.... sounds worth it lol especially if it works and if not blow the toilet up
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
In a public toilet where the door reaches the floor, seal the door shut and fill the cubicle with water. You may wish to introduce marine life.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Put a snake in the toilet.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

Yeah, a top-shelfer: just take a dump in the toilet cistern. They'll be flushing liquid crap for weeks
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
There are many chemical reactions that you can make happen by putting one chemical in the bowl and another in the sistern tank.
When the toilet is flushed, the chemicals mix and you get your reaction.
Depending on the chemicals used, you can make colours magicaly appear in the toilet, or make enough foam to fill the entire room from floor to ceiling, or even something a little more....explosive. (don't try this one at home kids)
Put some concentrated sulphuric acid on the toilet paper.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Looks cool, but a bomb set to volume sensors (volume gets too high = boom) is much cooler.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SlackerBabbath
There are many chemical reactions that you can make happen by putting one chemical in the bowl and another in the sistern tank.
When the toilet is flushed, the chemicals mix and you get your reaction.
Depending on the chemicals used, you can make colours magicaly appear in the toilet, or make enough foam to fill the entire room from floor to ceiling, or even something a little more....explosive. (don't try this one at home kids)

genius
Quote by BenFoffenbock
In a public toilet where the door reaches the floor, seal the door shut and fill the cubicle with water. You may wish to introduce marine life.

That almost sounded like a song..

like in kikapoo.."In the city of fallen angels, where the ocean meets the sand"
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Shard Heilia
Back to your simple vinegar and baking soda ****, eh? XD

Sodium Iodine and Hydrogen Peroxide work better and, if you put enough in, will fill the entire bathroom or toilet cubicle with a thick foam.

Sodium Iodine, (basically salt with added iodine content) not sure where to get it, but its used regularly in medical imaging techniques. Try asking your local chemist.
Hydrogen peroxide, available at any good hairdressing supplies stores.

Sodium iodine goes into to the bowl, and the Hydrogen peroxide goes into the cistern, then you simply leave it for some poor bugger to flush it.
The reaction is instant and foam will just gush out of the bowl. Even putting the lid down doesn't help.

It may also help the bubbles to add some washing powder in the toilet bowl.
Quote by Negative_Creep7
genius

That's 'evil' genius if you don't mind.
put a C4 in the toilet that detonates when you flush Ô__ô
"have ya ever tried pressin' Alt + F4? It's awesome!!"

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Sodium Iodine and Hydrogen Peroxide work better and, if you put enough in, will fill the entire bathroom or toilet cubicle with a thick foam.

Sodium Iodine, (basically salt with added iodine content) not sure where to get it, but its used regularly in medical imaging techniques. Try asking your local chemist.
Hydrogen peroxide, available at any good hairdressing supplies stores.

Sodium iodine goes into to the bowl, and the Hydrogen peroxide goes into the cistern, then you simply leave it for some poor bugger to flush it.
The reaction is instant and foam will just gush out of the bowl. Even putting the lid down doesn't help.

It may also help the bubbles to add some washing powder in the toilet bowl.

surely the bubbles will be all pissy/****ty aswell! That'd be HILARIOUS! I'm gunna do it to my friends house at uni...
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by Snakexe
surely the bubbles will be all pissy/****ty aswell! That'd be HILARIOUS! I'm gunna do it to my friends house at uni...

Yes...I should imagine the bubbles would be covered in whatever someone has just done in there prior to flushing. Maybe you should do it last thing at night after everyone's had a curry, the morning after could very well be pure pandemonium.
Remember, you need to put quite an amount in, like, a full packet of one and a full bottle of the other, to get a really impressive effect. I'm not really sure on exactly how much you should use of either so it may be an idea to experiment with the amounts first.
If you do it, will you please come back on here and give us all a blow by blow account of what happened?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Sep 14, 2007,
Hell yeah, I'll film it and put it on youtube! I'm not back at uni for another week and a bit though, so it may not be any time soon..
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.

Starscream
Quote by Snakexe
Hell yeah, I'll film it and put it on youtube! I'm not back at uni for another week and a bit though, so it may not be any time soon..

Good chap!
Would I be correct in thinking that 'Uni' might just possibly have chemistry labs on it's grounds? If so, it's now you're mission to become very good friends with the chemistry tutor, because there's loads of different chemicals you can mix in the same way that all give different effects.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Good chap!
Would I be correct in thinking that 'Uni' might just possibly have chemistry labs on it's grounds? If so, it's now you're mission to become very good friends with the chemistry tutor, because there's loads of different chemicals you can mix in the same way that all give different effects.

That's exactly how I got my hands on a rather large stash of potassium nitrate
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
That's exactly how I got my hands on a rather large stash of potassium nitrate

Anything to do with erm....'gardening'?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Good chap!

Just so happens a couple of the guys I lived with last year do Chemical Engineering
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.

Starscream
gonna try this at school when I am in my last year... probably during the last exams

it would be wonderfull
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Snakexe
Just so happens a couple of the guys I lived with last year do Chemical Engineering

*Rubs hands together and says in a Monty Burns voice*..... 'Exellent!'
These guys are now your 'best friends'! Get them pissed, get them layed, lend them money, whatever, just do something that makes them owe you.
Quote by noxios
gonna try this at school when I am in my last year... probably during the last exams

it would be wonderfull

Film it, let us see the results.
Hey folks, this could become a new internet craze.
The pranked may slip and hit their head in something. WC's = dangerous places.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Killjoy!

I shouldn't have to do much persuading, they're always up for a good prank. Especially one so brilliantly funny..
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.

Starscream
Quote by Snakexe
Killjoy!

^Agreed!
There's always one isn't there.
Somehow, I don't think the prank will work the same if you give the person entering the toilet cubicle a crash helmet for their own safety.