alright im trying to put my expansion pak into the N64 its the little socket at the front of the console and theres another pak in there (i need to replace it with the expansion pak) but it wont come out how do i pull it out without breaking it?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
I think you are about 6 years too late.

But seriously, I did it so you can too. Just give it a good tug and it should come out.
Quote by jhardcore
I think you are about 6 years too late.

But seriously, I did it so you can too. Just give it a good tug and it should come out.

Zelda is never late, and thanks for the advice
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Thank God cartridges are gone; every time I inserted and removed them it felt like I was gonna break it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Shredlet
alright im trying to put my expansion pak into the N64 its the little socket at the front of the console and theres another pak in there (i need to replace it with the expansion pak) but it wont come out how do i pull it out without breaking it?

use a knife, and wedge it out. Just be careful
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
My N64 barely works anymore, I have to take the game out and re-insert it a few times before the game will start... Shame.

But the cartidges were pretty durable.
Oh also there might be something you need to push in or something before you can pull it out. I can't really remember sorry. It's been too long.
you can use the corner of the lid that you popped off to fit it in to pull the other cart out, its pretty much exactly like the key which you used to get when you bought an expansion pak.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
just be careful, usually gently giving it a few tugs so as to slowly loosen it should work, as opposed to ripping the thing out (along with much the N64s electronics).

and to anyone who says its too old, BAH!

i can still have friends over and spend hours trying to destroy each other in mariokart, super smash bros, etc.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.