Page 1 of 2
For me it's gotta be these three.

Once Upon a Time in The West- the 10 minute build up is just pure genius. Everything the cinematography, the anticipation, the noises. It is just Sergio Leone at his best.

Taxi Driver- I love the eeriness of this - when the car emerges from the smoke and the music kicks in you know straight away it is gonna be one of the best films you've ever seen.

Apocalypse Now- Such a powerful opener with such a fitting song. (The End by The Doors)
Ace Ventua 2- Nature calls!

lol another good one is scream(dont flame me!) and how can we forget LOTR.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

LOTR, the matrix and saving private ryan fo' shure!

And probably many more but I have the memory of a chipmunk.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The opening to Austin Powers: Goldmember had me rolling. Especially Danny Devito as Mini-Me.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
Lord of War, where it follows the bullet, its awesome...
Full Metal Jacket is also fantastic.
Fight Club...."You can only speak in vowels with a gun barrel in your mouth"
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
"do you wanna see something really scary - Dan Akroyd" Twilight zone movie
although it actually wasn't as scary as i remembered it to be
Quote by irishman
"...as far back as i can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"

damn right my friend! what a line!
Quote by irishman
"...as far back as i can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"

^Yeah thats a good one. I think Goodfellas is a great film, but it's no way Scorcese's best. It's not one of those films you can watch again and again.
I dunno maybe it's cos' you can't really sympathize with any of the characters like you do with Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver or Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull. There's no redeeming qualities in any of the guys in GoodFellas, they are all ****ers.

Speaking of Raging Bull, the opening credits are stunning.
reservoir dogs was pretty good.....and pulp fiction

pee-wees big adventure takes the cake though
The original Starwars, i nearly came in my pants when the stardestroyer entered the frame and kept getting bigger.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by bart munch
The original Starwars, i nearly came in my pants when the stardestroyer entered the frame and kept getting bigger.

didn't even think of star wars for some reason.....star wars wins
The Bond Movie in which he jumps off the clip and gets into airplane in mid air.
I think it was Golden Eye

And the most epic entry was Johnny Depp's entry in POC 1
Hi
Lord Of War
Saving Private Ryan
American History X
James Bond: The Spy Who Loved Me
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

The first line of "Inside Man." Clive Owen just looks evenly at the camera and says:

My name is Dalton Russell. Pay strict attention to what I say, because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name. That's the who. The where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The what is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the when. As for the why, beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the how; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

Also, it's not the first scene in the movie, but it's the first scene we meet the heroes, but the first scene on the ship in "Serenity." It's four-and-a-half minutes uncut, goes through the whole ship, and introduces all seven crew members. It's brilliant.

Can't stop the signal.
Can't stop the signal.
Troy, the way he kills that 1 enormous guy at the front with only 1 cut was amazing...i could watch the fight scenes in that movie a 100000 times.
Children of Men has one the most memorable openings..

I was NOT expecting that explosion.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
The Jerk. I mean, who DOESN'T love Steve Martin saying, "I was born a poor black child"?

Saving Private Ryan

Ace Ventura "WARNING: Assholes may be closer than appear!" "RAWR!"

Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls

A Clockwork Orange

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Clerks II

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Both the Swedish subtitles and the Coconuts scene are priceless.

More later if and when I think about them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
American History X
A Clockwork Orange
Trainspotting seriously this one kicks ass
and Taxi Driver..

Oh and SLC Punk is classic
I just watched Children of Men, that has a pretty fuckin' kickass opening
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
The beggining of the street fighter II movie was pretty cool... The two towers is probably my favorite of all time though.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
Page 1 of 2