ok so i finaly got my band together but the 2nd guitarist has no fuc king strings. dont say get another guitarist or kick him out or anything like that because i dont want to. hes a good guitarist its just that his parents dont pay for anything hes to young to get a job so he has to wait for birthday money or christmas.. hes getting a new guitar and some more stuff for christmas(strings dist pedal all that sorta crap) but thats ages away.

should i just try to get him to convince his parents to get him some strings or should i just buy the ****ing strings myself?

y dont u and the other bandmembers help him out?
Gear:

Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey Bandit 112
Dunlop Cry-Baby
so like...the guitar didnt come with strings??

thats weird!

guitar strings are cheap anyway, why not buy them if its gonna help
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
If he were that good and that serious his parents would spend 5quid on him for strings LOL
thats brutal, i mean he cant come up with 5 bucks? tell him to clean the house or something and have his parents pay him
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
for the people saying fivedollers is easy, its not realy that easy for him his parents want him to learn the value of a doller or some **** like that so they only give him money for christmas and birthdays so he saves it...

i think il just buy the strings but only once so he dosnt come to me evrey time

Just buy him the damn strings.

I have a similar problem, I have four guitars, one of which has a high e string, three of which are missing an e string. Every one of my g strings and b strings have been used in place of each other, and one of my acoustics has a electric d string, while one has all electric strings. I have a crap amp, and no pedals at all. I get a horrible tone no matter what I do.

Oh yeah, and I'm in quite a few bands, along with a solo project.

Don't let him not having cash stop him from playing.

Buy him strings.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space