1.Could you please recommend me some easy to intermediate jazz track with fingerpicking. I already worked out many standards, but I'm now curious to learn some actual guitarists track.

2.I lurked many jazz guitarist tab and there is a very little bending. Why?

3.I'm beginning to get better in jazz impro, but sometimes some blues sounding lick gets in. Is it really possible to switch your mind to blues, jazz or metal improvisation.
How it works for you?
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by DarTHie
1.Could you please recommend me some easy to intermediate jazz track with fingerpicking. I already worked out many standards, but I'm now curious to learn some actual guitarists track.

2.I lurked many jazz guitarist tab and there is a very little bending. Why?

3.I'm beginning to get better in jazz impro, but sometimes some blues sounding lick gets in. Is it really possible to switch your mind to blues, jazz or metal improvisation.
How it works for you?

1. There is a nice chord melody arrangement of all the things you are on this site.

2. Bending on 13 gauge flatwound strings really isn't all that handy.

3. Experience.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
1. There is a nice chord melody arrangement of all the things you are on this site.

2. Bending on 13 gauge flatwound strings really isn't all that handy.

3. Experience.

Could you give me the link to that arrangement?
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.
To expand on 2. a little bit, I think jazz guitarists would to slide up to a note rather than bend up to it, and sometimes slide down/up from it after they've played it (I'm pretty sure I heard Pat Metheny, a jazz guitarist, do this on a CD, and it sounds good ).

On 3, I tend to think of blues as playing above the chord progression and jazz as playing through it, but that doesn't always apply in either case.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Well on the first one, I can help you with: Spanish Guitar Blues, by Charlie Byrd.

The other ones I'm still pretty clueless, and Resi can give you a better answer.
Quote by marmoseti
To expand on 2. a little bit, I think jazz guitarists would to slide up to a note rather than bend up to it, and sometimes slide down/up from it after they've played it (I'm pretty sure I heard Pat Metheny, a jazz guitarist, do this on a CD, and it sounds good ).

Yes, I got it, but why?
Maybe it would sound to bluesy then.
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.
If might just be that it doesn't suit the jazz style. Saxophone players can certainly note bend when they want to, but I don't hear much note bending when I listen to jazz sax solos, just vibrato.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Quote by confusius
Well on the first one, I can help you with: Spanish Guitar Blues, by Charlie Byrd.

The other ones I'm still pretty clueless, and Resi can give you a better answer.

I'm learning it right now.
Thank you very much. It actually happens I like this piece and enjoy learning it.
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.