K guys,does anyone know whether the standard fat strat HSS is the same as the Mexican fat strat HSS? i am quite sure they are..are they?
Same guitar.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
ones made in mexico and ones made in the US (i think)
i've heard the mexican ones aren't that good
they are just the same...i think..cos only the standard has a locking bridge..so i think i'll go with the standard
Quote by NoobOnZone
they are just the same...i think..cos only the standard has a locking bridge..so i think i'll go with the standard

Normal Standards don't have a floating bridge; that's a special one .

Quote by samtewari
ones made in mexico and ones made in the US (i think)
i've heard the mexican ones aren't that good

The Standard series is made in Mexico.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by NoobOnZone
so the mexican fat strat HSS IS the standard fat strat HSS?

yes

this is the same as this

/thread
so i can safely say that the mexican fat strat HSS offers the same model but with a locking bridge...should i spend the extra 100 bucks on the locking bridge?
i thought the mexican fat strat already doesn't have a floyd..it has a MIM not a FR right?
lol MIM stands for Made in Mexico and im pretty sure a floyd rose and locking nut is optional (Mexicans can have them i think)
Haha, exactly, that cracked me up man.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
what the hell?! wthhhhhhh,k, tjhat WAS NOT FUNNY! all the freaking short forms is confusing me! and is the fender's bridge really a floating one? it seems to be flat..and never above the body..
/facepalm
i explained it before in the other thread. NORMAL MIM DONT HAVE FLOATING BRIDGES
what i mean is,how do the normal mims work? for a FR you press it down and pull up,but what do you do for a normal MIM?how do you use it?
Quote by NoobOnZone
i thought the mexican fat strat already doesn't have a floyd..it has a MIM not a FR right?

You know, i have the urge to sig that, but i'll let you off this time. Haha.

And the normal vintage trems on strats are for dive only. Dude, please go do some research before posting here next time. There are so many websites with pictures and descriptions, you just have to do some googling, thats all.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30