So some people like school, some of them hate it. What do you think about your school, the people in it, the teachers, and all that other stuff?
I love my school but they won't let me go.

Read: I'm suspended.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
It's ok.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Yr 12 TEE sucks but my school is ok laid back and all that good teacher student relationships you can give hell to teachers and its not too bad.
Quote by Tasman
Yr 12 TEE sucks but my school is ok laid back and all that good teacher student relationships you can give hell to teachers and its not too bad.

lucky. my school is filled wth wanna be gangsters and teacehrs hate the students..
It's pretty good, but I am comparing to my old school where they act like it's a prison.
I'm at uni. It pretty much beats school hands-down.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I really liked my high school but my university kind of pisses me off by blowing all of its money on things it doesn't need. They just spent millions and millions of dollars on two new high-tech buildings, while the english department still has chalkboards and desks from the '70's.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by iplayfenders66
I really liked my high school but my university kind of pisses me off by blowing all of its money on things it doesn't need. They just spent millions and millions of dollars on two new high-tech buildings, while the english department still has chalkboards and desks from the '70's.

Pfft... That's all you English students deserve
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
boring...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
My school was nice. I was very happy there.

Now I start college tomorrow, 1500 in the lower sixth alone. Which also means 750 ish guys
It looks pretty daunting, but I' looking forward to starting.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

In grade 12 now and i still like it quite a lot. I'm in an international school... and i mainly care about the fact that we have good sports teams and cool people around ^^
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Yeah, my school is pretty kickass. I go to the University of Alberta (1st year engineering) and it's great. Parties, good profs, TAs that can actually help you. Much better than high school
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
School rocks, what is there to hate? Apart from the odd pieces of coursework or whatever. Teachers know the students from year 10-upper sixth so its all cool. None of that crappy child-like attitudes towards students. Its like they are authoritive neighbours to be honest.

Only thing i hate is chavs, chavs, oh and chavs. Also i was framed in year 9 for stealing, was suspended and like 'wtf, it wasn't me'. Our school only got CCTV last year. 1 year too late.

Thing about school is, if you don't make friends quick, or you don't make a good first impression - your school life will suck.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Huh, you end up hating your coll when its full of weird and stuck up people who think they're the coolest **** on this planet!!!
my school sucks ass. we have no auditorium or a gym. it's incredibly overcrowded and the curriculum is really weird. the teachers are alright,but sometimes they get annoying
Quote by walkinbazooka
I love my school but they won't let me go.

Read: I'm suspended.

What happened?

(Yes, I am a nosey mofo)
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
My high school wasn't bad. It was the school's students that were annoying.

My current college is decent.
So far, so good. Teachers been awesome.

But the I don't like the dinner the cafeteria provide majority of the time, and the football sucks, like really bad. Thank god we have a good hockey team so I can have something to watch when I'm bored. I really want my work study but so far, nothing.
Mine is awesome.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I hate school, can't wait to leave
I hate most the people, mines full of chavs, all being annoying little bastards, and by little i mean little, im 6'1 and there all like didy compared to me
Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Sep 13, 2007,
My school rules. I had class earlier today, and just got up from a nap. I love being able to do basically whatever I want, and no one gives a ****.

College>High school
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
well, i got nuthin but gangsta wanna be white boys, gangsta black seniors who have dora the explorer book bags, seriously, its soo stupid. and teachers are annoying as hell, a stupid strict lateness policy, if ur late to school, you get an after school detention. i cant stand it, but i only got 2 more years to go.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I haven't been there in quite some time.

So I think very highly of it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by daft
What happened?

(Yes, I am a nosey mofo)

I accidentally came to school drunk. Oops.

That's why I'm completely off of alcohol; that was the first time I ever drank and it was an awful experience.

Just ganja, shrooms, LSD, and DXM for me.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
I accidentally came to school drunk. Oops.

That's why I'm completely off of alcohol; that was the first time I ever drank and it was an awful experience.

Just ganja, shrooms, LSD, and DXM for me.

hahaha..i come to school high like 40% of the time.
i dont get ocught,
teachers dont give a ****.
my friend can smoke in the bathroom cuz the security guy thinks shes cute..
I started college yesterday, and so far I'm liking it. The teachers seem to be nice, and though I haven't made any friends yet the students seem friendly enough. Plus it's a town with two shopping centres and a high street, so it's all good.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.