its funny, people always tell me i sound like mjk. i guess he is a big influence. thanks.
Too cool for a signature.
Haha, thats rather sweet, i havent really got any crits atall it's very unique. good playing, nice tone.
Love the intro. Very wonderful ambiance. You have a pretty good voice, and you use it well. THe recording has a dark and murky production, but I think that adds to the song, considering its lyrical subject matter. Nice job. \m/
The sustaining string sounds add a great darkness, as does the synthy bass sounds.

The vocals are nice and drawn out.

I don't think that the distorted sound in the chorus is meant to be there, it sounds to me like a myspace error.

It makes it very hard to critique the song.

The higher accordian sounds in the intro adds a nice contemporary element.

Regardless, I like the epic atmosphere, it's very skilled production.

MIDI drums?

Overall, i'd give this a 9/10.

My link's in the sig if you could leave me a few lines.
kind of unique, but I like it. I like your voice and I think it all goes together well. The song sounds like it was thought out and not just some stuff thrown together.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
yeah, i tend to write as i record, and it helps me make sure everything meshes really well.
Too cool for a signature.
I liked it. The dark sort of ambient feel of the intro really started it off nice. Then the chorus comes and it flows toghether perfectly nice job man.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin