Hey, I have about €250 for a new mp3 player, although if need be I can go a bit over that. What would you guys recommend? It needs to have at least 20 gigs.
iPod FTW
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Zune, my girlfriend just bought one and it blows my roomates ipod out of the water. Its like 28 GBs and its about 249 USD plus tax. I'm getting one after I get my Wizard Wah.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
dude get yourself an Iriver, those things are sick

oh and creative Zen vision W if u have enough
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
I am on my second Vision:M (someone smashed the screen on my first one), and i am extremely happy with them.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Is the Zune out in Europe yet? Cos I haven't been able to find it. I would prefer to stay away from Creative cos my last MP3 Player was a Creative (Zen Touch 20GB) and I had some very bad experiences with customer service. Also I've heard terrible things about iPods as well since at the moment I use Windows Media Player and would like to keep it that way, and apparently you have to use iTunes for the iPod? Also is it true that you can't delete anything from the iPod?
I had a Sony Walkman 20Gb mp3 player and I loved it. It was the old model with the metal case and it could take a serious beating which is what I liked. Eventually I beat it a little too much (dropped it out my window when I was pissed).

RIP
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Any more suggestions? Are the rumours about the iPod I mentioned in my last post true?
Quote by shav0r
Any more suggestions? Are the rumours about the iPod I mentioned in my last post true?

You need iTunes to play your ipod on your computer, but it's not like you can't have itunes as well as windows media player installed. And songs can be deleted
I definitely don't want to switch to iTunes, I use WMP at the moment and am very happy with it., so the mp3 player needs to be wmp compatible.
I think that WMP compatibility kicks out the Zune, it comes with a disk that says install this stuff and then connect your Zune and sync it up.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by JilaX^
No, Creative Zen Vision: M FTW!

+10000

I cannot express how much I love that thing. I've had plenty of iPod and this one blows them out of the water. Get one!
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
iPods are hott, and once you use itunes, you'll realise that its quite a bit cooler than WMP
I made you a cookie but I eated it.