Search yielded no results about this band, correct me if I'm wrong

My friend's a HUGE Poison the Well fan and I finally started listening to them and I really like them. Nothing too original, but a good band. Opinions?
yeah not original, cuz this band didnt cause a huge explosion of generic metalcore, they didnt start that or anything

either way good band, good dudes, too bad no original members are in this band
Their new album is utter crap in my opinion. Old stuff? Awesome.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
yeah not original, cuz this band didnt cause a huge explosion of generic metalcore, they didnt start that or anything

oh. haha. my bad.
Like I said, I know little about the band, I just started giving em a listen.
Quote by Girvo
Their new album is utter crap in my opinion. Old stuff? Awesome.

The new cd is soooooooooooooooooo good. A huge departure but amazing. Kind of like Thrice with Vheissu.
The Opposite Of December, their first cd came out almost 10 years ago. Definitely a huge influence on the music we have today.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
The Opposite Of December, their first cd came out almost 10 years ago. Definitely a huge influence on the music we have today.

Oh wow, I didnt know that. I take back the "nothin too original" then.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
The new cd is soooooooooooooooooo good. A huge departure but amazing. Kind of like Thrice with Vheissu.

I will admit, I'm biased: I LOVE their old stuff, and I didn't want them to change the way they did. Others may like the direction they've taken.
^^yeah, they used to have 2 vocalists back in the day (when they were just a local band) and had totally different members, the members in it now, joined during the years when they recorded opposite of december

and to me, they arent original members, and dont get me wrong, there still good nonetheless
It says on wiki that the guitarist formed the band with Aryeh Lehrer. I don't usually trust everything I read on wiki.

Plus he played on their first release and that's what counts, innit.
tbh, I think The Opposite of December really sucks in modern day terms, but I guess it was influentual to some...

I think You Come Before You is pretty great.
i like how the song "letter thing" fells like GO FCKIN NUTS!!!!! but in the video hes just like stang ther like singing it doesnt even look like hes screaming

i only heard stuff from their new album and they seem alright ill have to listen to their older stuff.
You come before you is a great album

its just opposite blew everyone away when it was first released

versions just seems they tried too hard to make another opposite
I just got Versions. It's mega-awsome. I Haven't hear their older stuff, but versions is brilliant.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

yay! Glad to see this thread back haha. I'm MUCH more into PTW than I used to be. FINALLY saw them. It was amazing hearing Nerdy and Botchla live. As much as I hated Versions at first, I really like it now.
I hope Bret Michaels Poisons Your Well.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Bret Michaels is the singer of Poison, the 80's glam rock band
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by waldorphPRS41

+1 on everything here.

I'm sure I remember hearing an interview with the guitarist and he said he was in the band right from the very beginning.

http://www.ryansrockshow.com/podcasts/ptw_1.m4a

I might be wrong but I think I recall him saying that in that interview.