I'm trying experiment with cool chord progressions, so please post one. Just tab each chord once, no strumming patterns necessary. Write the name of the chord if u know it.

Here's mine:

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--2---4-----------------1---------------------------------------------------|
D|--4---6----7----3------4--------------------------------------------------------|
A|--4---5----4----2------4--------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------5----4-----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Horlicks
U Wanna Steel Ma Sungs!?!

No I don't want to steal your songs! There's more to a songs than just chords. A lot of songs have the same progression. This is nothing, what about people postings their songs in their profile or myspace. I could so easily steal everyone of their songs!
Quote by scarlet20
I'm trying experiment with cool chord progressions, so please post one. Just tab each chord once, no strumming patterns necessary. Write the name of the chord if u know it.

Here's mine:

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--2---4-----------------1---------------------------------------------------|
D|--4---6----7----3------4--------------------------------------------------------|
A|--4---5----4----2------4--------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------5----4-----------------------------------------------------------

That seems interesting

The last chord is a F#5add2 (or F#5 add9) right?
=>Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster with Alnico V Holydiver Bare Knuckle bridge humbucker

=>40 Watt RMS Yorkville Traynor YCV-40 valve amplifier

=>30 Watt Tech 21 NYC - Trademark 30 solid amplifier

=>Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby pedal
Quote by SdKfz
That seems interesting

The last chord is a F#5add2 (or F#5 add9) right?

I think your right but couldn't it be a C#sus4 also? I don't really think of the names I just play what sounds best.