im thinking about a roland microcube but i heard that a vox ad15vtxl is good

can u guys help me

i play metal and alternative rock
i got a vox not the one your talking about i dont think, its a vox valve, there nice if you like classic rock, i told the guy that what i play and he took me right to the vox, so if thats your thing go with the vox man
i don't know for sure but i heard the Valvetronix XLs are a bit disappointing really. The original Valvetronix is capable of getting a good metal tone if you know how to use it, but i'd say the cube would be the best bet.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
vox. try them, and you'll agree.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
i have a valve there is one good medal setting, i dont play metal so i dont really strive to get a good metal sounds, but honestly all bias aside, if you like classic rock or just plan old rock and roll a vox is the way to go
I have to say the vox ad15vtxl, only cause I played the non xl version (non metal) and it was sweet. I officially trust Vox and will back them up anytime
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?