Take a picture of yourself and make the picture say something like 'lol,' 'wtf' or anything like that.

Go!
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I once took a pic of myself that looks SO bad and weird that I'm afraid it will end up getting posted in 4chan and I'll turn to the next starwars kid.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by bah humbug
Take a picture of yourself and make the picture say something like 'lol,' 'wtf' or anything like that.

Go!

:O THEIF!! did you steal my idea from when i put "LOLZ WUT!!" on nutters picture in the " take a picture of yourself with a pillow on top of head thread"?hmm?

you phail
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
:O THEIF!! did you steal my idea from when i put "LOLZ WUT!!" on nutters picture in the " take a picture of yourself with a pillow on top of head thread"?hmm?

you phail

Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Oh dear, Sean, i beg of you not to post that 'the internet is serious buisiness' pic of me
Bass Player