Does anyone else HATE this show as much as I do? I find their humour to be incredibly forced.
No, it's not just my sense of humour. I love to hear a good ol' dick and fart joke.

Just wondering!
Ricky.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I don't care too much for the show either. Some of their skits are ok but overall the show just bores me.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
i loved their 95-98 stuff out TV used to get it.some of the stuff there was gold!but i dont know about now....they stopped showing it anymore P=
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Eh, it has its moments, but overall, it sucks. SNL is much better. Especially the Will Ferrel era.
I've never met anyone else that likes all era of both madtv ans SNL, I can watch any of them and be amused.
i like mad tv

their skits with the claymation and the drawings just make me hate them a bit though
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Mad Tv is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! Worst show in the history of bad shows
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like some of MadTV's older stuff, but I've long since stopped watching. I don't even really like SNL anymore. Most skit shows (indeed, most comedies), have stopped being subtle in any way, and merely throw their jokes at you in the hope that you'll laugh.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
i honsetly hate madtv the first few i watched were alright and then its like same old same old
#4 of fender armada WOOTWOOT
It pleases me to see it is generally hated.

Muhuhahah.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
The humor really sucks... It's annoying to watch the 6th graders in my school jump around saying how funny it is.
its ok, they have some good skits and charectors, haven't watched it in the last 4 years though im sure its quality has gone downhill.
they got some ait skits, but the rest is plain boring, or like not rlly funny, like this one time i was watching these 2 guys makeing out after every touchdown, i was like i don't get it how is this funny. sometimes the asian guy makes me laugh cuz he's like so wild but ya thas about it. i prefer snl for comedy sketches, or chapelle show, i dono any others except stuff on tonight shows
I like the "Uh oh hot dog" ones, and anything with Michael McDonald, Mo Collins, or Nicole Sullivan. Other than that it's just ehhhh...
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

I don't watch it much, but if it means anything, I prefer SNL.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.