hey im looking for a really good all rounder ( dont say stratocaster) i play slayer/anthrax/pantera but then want to play blues like stevie ray vaughn and then some hendrix, i have a roland cube 60 with a wah wah pedal oh yeh and i have £300-£350 (maybe £400 but your really pushing it ie birthday present aswell as xmas)

cheers guys
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Strat or Les paul are versatile guitars.
However, my schecter seems to cope quite well, especially with the coil tap. Check out schecters.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
i just dont like strats, could you guys be more like get the ibanez RG321 and say the model because ive been running around in circles looking for this kinda guitar
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Almost any Schecter model is extremely versitile. Not their 7 strings though, so I wouldn't bother with those. Uhhh.... Ibanez models are nice. RG's don't have the best clean sound. I would reccommend a PRS.. Then again you only have 400... http://ibanez.com/eg/series.aspx?s=gsz Check that Ibanez model out.
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."
Quote by (insertnamehere
Strat or Les paul are versatile guitars.
However, my schecter seems to cope quite well, especially with the coil tap. Check out schecters.

oh yeah, i forgot schecters

the coil tap features gives you more versatility, specially the kind of versatility that you want

maybe an ibanez sz320ex would be a good idea too
try the Ibanez S470, awsome tone and it's very versatile! oh and please tell me if youre happy with your amp as im planning to get one. thanks adi
Strats are the most versatile guitar i can think of
used in nearly every genre except most of the metals.
For that amount you could get a strat off GAK (UK site).
Try whatever it is first though
o by the way my roland cube 60 is awesome =D, thanks guys a good range of results for me to look for
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by aradroxar
try the Ibanez S470, awsome tone and it's very versatile! oh and please tell me if youre happy with your amp as im planning to get one. thanks adi

agreed. you want something with at least one single coil for srv, but you need a bridge humbucker for metal too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by stephen_rettie
ebay a good ibanez

/thread

Don't forget Dimarzios for your new Ibanez.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN