Drummers don't need drum tabs. If they can't play a song after listening to it a couple of times there is something wrong lol

You don't even have to play it perfectly, I'm a drummer. When my old band did covers no one even noticed when i didn't play stuff the way it was on the CD or something.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
mxtabs used to be good dunno if its still around tho...but seriously just go to google and type in "drum tabs" its really not that hard, easier than making a thread to get a link

also if that fails try GP
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Drummers don't need drum tabs. If they can't play a song after listening to it a couple of times there is something wrong lol

You don't even have to play it perfectly, I'm a drummer. When my old band did covers no one even noticed when i didn't play stuff the way it was on the CD or something.

You are a tool, you ever tried to figure out a dillinger escape plan song? You couldnt do it in a month, drummer or not
Diezel, Motherfucker