Hopefully I'm not the only person here who likes the band. For those who've never heard of them, they are a British band from the 60's and 70's who are still touring. They sound a lot like the Moody Blues. They never made it big in the UK or the USA, with most of their success being in Germany where they still sell-out venues.

There are quite a few videos on YouTube. Discuss.
My mum has always been quite a big fan. Seem to remember 'Once again' being played fairly often over a Sunday roast.
I don't mind them. Not a band I constantly long to listen to, but also not something I mind being put on in the background.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
These guys are freaking awesome!! I love African, Hymn, Love on the Line, Poor Man's Moody Blues! So under-rated though.
My whole family lives in the area they came from, Saddleworth. Shame my dad never saw them (at least, I don't think). I'll ask him and my uncles tomorrow...

They're an awesome band though. I only have Once Again on my iPod though. I'll have to delve deeper, what album next?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.