hi i am annoyed that i can't listen to my music
it says i am missing i file that allows sound to come from my speakers
i can't hear anything
any one know how to fix it????
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Can you give us some more info? Maybe a screen shot, or the exact quote of the error message?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
how do i re install that?
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

sound 32
Quote by cornmancer

what sound card is it?
if its on board the motherboard youll need to go into the setup with like the F2 key at startup to see what it is or whatever...

if its another card other than the stock one on your motherboard just look at the card itself...they have the brand and all on there all the time.

when youfind out what it is, go to the proper site and download the drivers to install again.

like my creative Sound Blaster Live has drivers at soundblaster.com

if you are using a soundblaster series with Vista you are out of luck because creative isnt making drivers for that old line of cards anymore..........
Actually, if it sound32.exe, isnt that a OS system file, in which case, he would need to "repair" windows with his boot CD?
i'm not the brightest...my computer works fine its just i'm missing the sound 32 file
anyone know how to get it free?
???
Quote by cornmancer

Quote by CraigKing
Actually, if it sound32.exe, isnt that a OS system file, in which case, he would need to "repair" windows with his boot CD?

Files and drivers like that are found all over the internet, especially for very common files like a Windows component.

Some features such as a firewall file or security drivers may be unavailable because of system protection capabilities, but simple things like sound files or printer drivers can be downloaded from an outside source.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
any links on where i can get a sound32.exe on the net for free???
Quote by cornmancer

Quote by Riddler
Files and drivers like that are found all over the internet, especially for very common files like a Windows component.

Some features such as a firewall file or security drivers may be unavailable because of system protection capabilities, but simple things like sound files or printer drivers can be downloaded from an outside source.

True though, in that case, ive had very little luck replacing that file in the past, but if he can find it online then, props to him.
can anyone find me a link for one?
Quote by cornmancer

well does anyone no where i could find the sound32 file?
Quote by cornmancer