So, I've found this head for around 300£ and I need a cab to go with it, but I dont really know what to go for.
Ill prolly settle with a 2x12 or maybe a 4x12, but I'd like to keep it fairly low priced since Im burning most of my money on the head... Its in europe btw.

Any suggestions?
Lopoline cabs, google them. THey make them custom to your specs and ship em to you fast. My friend got a 4X12 with Celestion V30s from them for £220 including shipping
ohai little sig.
Quote by SG thrasher
I got my GH100 for £280

Really? I was looking at the ages ago but the cheapest I could find was £600
Funny words.
cabinet and speakers matter quite a bit. Speaker breakup, and moving air, are significant parts of your overall tone. How your cab does this differentiates the good from the bad. Speaker design/quality, cab construction/quality, cab design, all affect the tone. I've heard of lopoline before, but never tried them. That's a pretty killer price on a 4x12 if it's good though. See if you can check out a Framus CS 2x12 too.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Can I ask where you found that head so cheap?

Second hand. Haggled
Quote by Demonikk
Lopoline cabs, google them. THey make them custom to your specs and ship em to you fast. My friend got a 4X12 with Celestion V30s from them for £220 including shipping

Shipping alone would be 150$ for denmark x_x
i have a laney GH100L, i'm playing it through a marshall 1969a cab, sounds absolutly great.
Cream fan club member #11.
Quote by SG thrasher
GH100L pwnz f0r shr3dz0rz, just check out paul gilbert.

0r ch3ck 0u7 opeth.. Hmm.. Thats not shred..