how will my girlfriend react when she finds my willy is 2 inches long and 6 when hard?
She won't get no satisfaction.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
It's not the size, mate. It's how you use it
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
If she really cares about you she won't care about the size of your tool.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
6 is average and sufficient. Size really doesn't matter anyway, if you're smart you'll pleasure her with something else of yours beforehand. If you have to ask, you should not be having sex.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
lol @ thehereaway

how old might u be?

the average adult male is said to be 6, but that was is some chick magazine, and averages include asians, sooooo

smoke a doob before you go to business, even with 6 inches, you'll last longer. hahaha
hahahhahahahhaha!!!yeh this threads a load of **** i was just bored and thought id start somehting interesting! but anyhow u guys no how to make a guy feel good (Y)
Quote by pfa
hahahhahahahhaha!!!yeh this threads a load of **** i was just bored and thought id start somehting interesting! but anyhow u guys no how to make a guy feel good (Y)

I may quote your first post for revenge..
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Screw the size of your tanker. No matter how big or small, you slap her around the face with it.
If she see's it when its soft just tell her your a grow'er not a show'er.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
Quote by Geeto6
If she see's it when its soft just tell her your a grow'er not a show'er.

haha quality

can i sig tht?
Quote by deafening
lol @ thehereaway

how old might u be?

the average adult male is said to be 6, but that was is some chick magazine, and averages include asians, sooooo

smoke a doob before you go to business, even with 6 inches, you'll last longer. hahaha

are you asking me how old i am? 17? i havnt ever measure my dick flacid before so i woudlnt know but that sounds like a long way to go
Quote by pfa
haha quality

can i sig tht?

sure be my guest.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow