Page 1 of 2
ok if u remember like a week ago i had trouble talking to this one girl sammy. anyway i asked her out and she said no cuz she has a boyfriend. now here's the dilema im not sure what to do should i wait it out or should i do something crazy
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
wait it out! you should have got to known her better so you would have found out she had a bf, a girl isnt going to say yes if she doesnt know you
kill the guy, get the girl...

no, seriously, just try to stay more time with her...go slow, i think it's your better option

good luck
OMG LOOK! I'TS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Hobolad
I think instruments are as hard to play as you make them, y'know?

EDIT: Damn, I fail for posting serious.

ok, i'm not going to choose which, but i am gonna give you reasons for both.
going crazy: how often do you get a chance to be this creative with crazy things:P
waiting, its probably better, either they split up, or you find someone else, i know you like her and all but you may need to realise that it might just not happen, and doing something stupid could screw things up.
Rub icy hot down her, then barrel roll her to the floor and make babies.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
sorry mate but if she's got a boyfriend then she's out of bounds. i don't think she would appreciate you breaking them up if thats what you're planning to do.

if she's worth it you'll wait good luck! x
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by tanglewoodguit
Take her to the movies.

In the most romantic part of the film.

Lean in....

and...

shout GO TO THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD

+1, although that would be pretty pointless as SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND dude...
yeah man, just wait it out. get to know her more and she will want to be with you, and you wont have to do something crazy to get her
where's Rockford_rocks he was helpful last time
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
honestly, dont do anything crazy. it wont matter to her unless she knows you well, you have to get to know her better. RELATIONSHIPS TAKE TIME AND EFFORT. if you do something crazy you'll just end up regretting it later!
Quote by iceman95
where's Rockford_rocks he was helpful last time

He went to UG hell for being too helpful.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Metal_Rich
He went to UG hell for being too helpful.

damn!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Why do something crazy? Picture it like this. You have a girlfriend whom you love, and some guy does all he can to make her BREAK YOUR HEART TO PIECES to date him. Not good? So you'l be getting a probable ass-kicking, and being a total douche bag.
Besides, you don't know her well, so how can you date someone you don't know?
Anyhow, if your obsesed, wait ti out, asides from my group of firneds whom include litterally 3 couples that have been dating for a year and a half on average, teen relationships don't last long.
Did you mean 'I need more little girl help'?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You're officially ****ed

You can either keep talking to her whilst she has a bf and either think you see her as only a friend and she'll only see you as a friend, or she'll know you like her and she will be put off by that.
Or wait before she breaks up with bf before getting to know her, in which case it just shows you're just interested in her for her body sort of thing :p
Quote by wiggyisgreat
+1, although that would be pretty pointless as SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND dude...

Seriously, go find another girl WITHOUT a girlfriend. She'll hate you if you try and split them up. She'll also become very annoyed if you keep on at her that you want to go out.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Steve The Plank
This is the Pit ffs.

DO SOMETHING CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I was gonna report this thread cause it's in the wrong place, but after this post I think we can steer it into a whole new direction

The Do Something Crazy to Get Laid Thread

I say grow some chest hair, then shave it to get a nice 5 o clock shadow, the shave the words "Will you go out with me?" closer to your skin.
how could you get to the stage of asking her out without realising she had a boyfriend??!!

anyway, wait probably. or you could send a contract to the Dark Brotherhood and have him... taken care of.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Do you even need to ask this question? It's pretty obvious which is the better choice. Just in case you're still not sure, here's an objective analysis.

Wait it out:
pros- Keep friendly relations with said girl
-Continue to have future chance at getting girl
-Don't look like a desperate prick to not only her but her bf and her friends
-Demonstrate self control and possibly increase this girl's respect for how you handle the situation.

cons- girl may be lying about bf, but you won't find out
-she may dig men who are desperate

Do something crazy/stupid:
pros- Satisfaction of doing something crazy that will wear off very quickly
-She may dig desperate men

cons- Ruin any future chance at girl
-Look like a desperate prick to her and her friends (who will inevitably be told about the nutjob guy who asked her out)
-Generate enmity between yourself and said boyfriend
-Be avoided by any girls who may be told about your crazy act

The choice seems like a no brainer.
Quote by Steve The Plank
This guy's right man. Do something crazy.

get to know her better, you'll never have a serious relationship until you get to know someone before hand
Quote by OddOneOut

Seriously, go find another girl WITHOUT a girlfriend. She'll hate you if you try and split them up. She'll also become very annoyed if you keep on at her that you want to go out.

O_o

Did I miss something?
Last edited by confusius at Sep 13, 2007,
Why stop at crazy? Why not go insane? It's a much more permanent thing than just 'crazy', so you'll have more cred when you threaten to rip out his worthless heart and eat it in front of him before forcing him to eat your faecal matter. I speak from experience, here.
Quote by confusius
O_o

i just noticed that. and that would make that girl awesome
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by hadesdaman v.2
Why stop at crazy? Why not go insane? It's a much more permanent thing than just 'crazy', so you'll have more cred when you threaten to rip out his worthless heart and eat it in front of him before forcing him to eat your faecal matter. I speak from experience, here.

If you do that, you should probably stab one of his eyes too.
Quote by Steve The Plank

You don't need anything to take someone's eye out of it's socket, just have to use your thumb in a scooping motion. Really easy.
Quote by Steve The Plank

Ah yeah, that sounds like it would have the desired effect, too.

So yeah, what's the problem here? The answer is obvious!!!
You must kinda suck with girls dont you? You didn't even find out she has a boyfriend before asking her out man..

do something CCRRRRAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY
Page 1 of 2