jst strted bass an im gettin p*ssed off @ how wen im practicin a peice.
How do i stop the e string if mi left hands playin on the g string, am i ment 2 use mi 1st finger (i pluck wi alternate fingers)
HELP
What do you mean 'stop' the E string??
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
just find a way that's most comfy with you, you could either mute it with your right hand's thumb, or with an unused finger of your left hand... you really need to find a way yourself, what's best for you^^

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
yeah take some 2nd grade english classes
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by deafening
ooo grammar flaming, good job ppl

In all fairness it's pretty hard to help somebody when you don't know wtf they're saying.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
This makes me want to go punch my English teacher in the face....

What i think he means is that he plays the e string, then he goes to the g string, but the e string is still ringing? Is that right?

If so, use your right hand (if you're right handed) to mute the e string after you play it
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
This makes me want to go punch my English teacher in the face....

It's not the teacher's fault, the teacher is not the one who didn't learn to spell. It's the student who didn't learn to spell, probably reading guitar magazines in class and trying to read the spelling lessons while playing guitar...didn't I see that somewhere else just a little while ago???

And yeah, Seagull is right, it's difficult to try and help out when you can't decipher the question...I've tried to read it 4 times and I'm still not sure just what he's asking.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Quote by the doob
How do i stop the e string if mi left hands playin on the g string, am i ment 2 use mi 1st finger (i pluck wi alternate fingers)
HELP

well, im assuming youre left handed by your post. Either use your left thumb or hand to stop the string or stop it with your right hand with a finger that isnt being used for holding the string to the fret. I use the latter method, but im going to try and adjust my playing style as i can get unwanted harmonics at times.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by the doob
HELP

We've found by experience that people who are careless and sloppy writers are usually also careless and sloppy at thinking (often enough to bet on, anyway). Answering questions for careless and sloppy thinkers is not rewarding; we'd rather spend our time elsewhere.

So expressing your question clearly and well is important. If you can't be bothered to do that, we can't be bothered to pay attention. Spend the extra effort to polish your language. It doesn't have to be stiff or formal — in fact, our culture values informal, slangy and humorous language used with precision. But it has to be precise; there has to be some indication that you're thinking and paying attention.

Spell, punctuate, and capitalize correctly. Don't confuse “its” with “it's”, “your” with “you're”. Don't TYPE IN ALL CAPS; this is read as shouting and considered rude. (All-smalls is only slightly less annoying, as it's difficult to read)

More generally, if you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored. So don't use instant-messaging shortcuts. Spelling "you" as "u" makes you look like an semi-literate boob to save two entire keystrokes. Worse: writing like a l33t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute kiss of death and guarantees you will receive nothing but stony silence (or, at best, a heaping helping of scorn and sarcasm) in return.

If you are asking questions in a forum that does not use your native language, you will get a limited amount of slack for spelling and grammar errors — but no extra slack at all for laziness (and yes, we can usually spot that difference).
It's about appearing professional. This kid will learn in time. Youth....go figure.