Page 1 of 3
What do you think?. Those Aria strat copies are..horrible..
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
This thread is the worst guitar ever.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Burnt Ice
What do you think?. Those Aria strat copies are..horrible..

The new ones do. The old ones from the 80s kicked ass. As for the worse, tis subjective, but Hondo used to make some horrible guitars. The current Squier Bullets are pretty bad too. Old Kramer Strikers could be dogs as well, along with Charvettes by Charvel. As a whole now though, most newer guitars aren't that bad.
Sqiuer Affinity strats. altho one of the Sam Ash house brands has some pretty cheap guitars as well. like $80 maybe. or one of the guitars u get from Wal-Mart/Target(my first)/Best Buy types.
The Argos guitars they sell at low low prices to lure in noobs and destroy their motivation to play
ohai little sig.
You are the worst guitar ever.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Any guitar with bad playability and sound...
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
poll much?
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
accoustic guitars from the supermarket(I'm not kidding, they recently had one in den aldi(a supermarket), I laughed the crap outta me^^)

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Quote by Lord Waltaa
accoustic guitars from the supermarket(I'm not kidding, they recently had one in den aldi(a supermarket), I laughed the crap outta me^^)

Lw

Aldi Markt ist Krieg.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Pabli7o
Its like asking who is the worst *sport* player. There will aaalways be something even worst.

Except for the TS. Theres no lower.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by Green_Jelly
Aldi Markt ist Krieg.

lol, I'm from belgium, not germany^^

Lw
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
The Clarinet is the worst guitar ever.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
i saw a plastic guitar in toys 'r us that had an amp built into the guitar .....

i think that guitar is a good contender!
Quote by Demonikk
The Argos guitars they sell at low low prices to lure in noobs and destroy their motivation to play

Lol
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by Lord Waltaa
lol, I'm from belgium, not germany^^

Doesn't matter, it's still pretty fucking krieg!

Actually, the Pearl River LP knockoff they sold around here a few months ago was pretty sweet sounding. It felt like a rough plank yanked off of a pallet, though.
All guitars are wonderful when you can't afford one. All guitars suck when you have one and can't play it.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Doesn't matter, it's still pretty fucking krieg!

Garden work is war?
Arbeit macht frei!

---

Any really cheap guitar is probably going to suck. You get what you pay for almost 100% of the time.
Quote by AluminumOxide
You get what you pay for almost 100% of the time.

Not quite... I'd say it's roughly 80% of the time.

And Arbeit macht not frei at all. I know what I'm talking about. I have a job, you see.
Krieg's a noun, not a verb. Especially if you capitalize it. And to the other guy, freedom of speech is great and all but on a forum with international members I wonder how cool it is to quote SS black humor from the concentration camps. Just a thought.
I bet the guitars that come with the Volkswagens really suck.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Hydra26
Krieg's a noun, not a verb. Especially if you capitalize it. And to the other guy, freedom of speech is great and all but on a forum with international members I wonder how cool it is to quote SS black humor from the concentration camps. Just a thought.

I know. And the word you're looking for is 'adjective', not 'verb'. And for the record, 'Krieg' is both accepted as German slang, and a proper term in black metal terminology.

Other than that, inappropriate humour is great fun.

Why were there always eleven or more holes in the gas nozzles at the KZ camps?
Quote by monkey_dancer
You are the worst guitar ever.

ooo *burn* lol
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
those guitars on ebay from china that has a description something like

"me a real american/australian/english seller. we special in supplying beautiful stringed guitar musical instruments hand made", and so on and so forth
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Demonikk

I bought one of them as a joke to destroy on stage. Even that wasn't worth the money, it even breaks badly.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Kapoks suck arse! Haven't heard of them? Then i rest my case.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
I haven't tried many guitars, but on school they have this fender fakes, and it really sucks :O
Page 1 of 3