Im planning on buying a Dean V-X Guitar and a Line 6 Spider III 15 Modeling Combo Amp as my first Electric Guitar and amp,but heres the question. Should I buy the Alesis GuitarFX 24-Bit Multi-Effects Guitar Processor for $69.99 or buy a hard case witch is $10 more? i cant decide
i would say go for the case. the amp has enough effects and amp settings for a beginner such as yourself.
Quote by GWO
Im planning on buying a Dean V-X Guitar and a Line 6 Spider III 15 Modeling Combo Amp as my first Electric Guitar and amp,but heres the question. Should I buy the Alesis GuitarFX 24-Bit Multi-Effects Guitar Processor for $69.99 or buy a hard case witch is $10 more? i cant decide

Spiders aren't that great, as most people will say. What kind of music do you play? For metal, people on UG tend to recommend the Roland cube. For genres with less gain, a Vox AD series.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Multi-effects processors and modeling amps really sound pretty terrible together.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Thanks guys, i am a beginner and i dont want to end up getting the multieffects and make the guitar sound horrible so im gonna go with the case
Quote by Stentroll
Spiders aren't that great, as most people will say. What kind of music do you play? For metal, people on UG tend to recommend the Roland cube. For genres with less gain, a Vox AD series.

+1, don't buy a spider, buy something that will last you longer in terms of tone.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com