which one do you consider better:
-Line 6 Spider III 120
-Marshall MG100DFX
-Fender Frontman 212R

I play mostly Hard rock and metal, metallica, guns n roses, pink Floyd, that stuff. there are the only good ones (i guess) in my price range and I need to decide between them! some suggestions please
OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your price range.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Frontman amps are around 300 i think. so get a Crate V16 10w. best classic rock distortion w/out a pedal. And for ur harder stuff, a Tubescreamer or a Zakk Wylde OD would help. Do not buy any of the above amps plz. SS is pretty bad in general other than Vox AD series.
Quote by FacingUsAll
OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your price range.

word.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll

indeed. the best option for you. hands down. dont question it. just buy. the three amps you listed aren't very good
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
but in some way.. i need loud amps :s
the 60W from the cube are loud enough to compare with the 100W of the others? i heard that the roland cubes made really loud noise for there wats
You don't want loudness before good tone.

The Cube 60 is plenty loud, don't worry.
Quote by utsapp89
Definitely don't get any of those 3 amps you mentioned.

If you want to go elsewhere than the Cube 60, you can get a decent tube combo for your music if you save up a little more (Randall RG50TC, B-52 AT112)
Quote by utsapp89
I agree with these guys, I have a cube 15X and that's never failed me so yeah, try the roland cube
Quote by FacingUsAll

agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by cerealk
which one do you consider better:
-Line 6 Spider III 120
-Marshall MG100DFX
-Fender Frontman 212R

I play mostly Hard rock and metal, metallica, guns n roses, pink Floyd, that stuff. there are the only good ones (i guess) in my price range and I need to decide between them! some suggestions please

Woah, that's like the three of the Four Horsemen of the Crap Amp Apocalypse...you're just missing the Crate GT1200H

Roland Cube or Vox Valvetronix is the way to go.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Woah, that's like the three of the Four Horsemen of the Crap Amp Apocalypse...you're just missing the Crate GT1200H

lol w0rd!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by steven seagull

awesome!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by utsapp89
60W is so loud you know! Ive done a show with a 40W marshall and managed to drown out a drummer, bassist, singer on only 6 but I didnt realise as the onstage monitors seemed balanced so woops... Neway a roland cube 60 is a great amp and loud enough!
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
my 15w drowned my drummer, bassist, singer, and my two other guitarists.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
my 15w drowned my drummer, bassist, singer, and my two other guitarists.

What was it, a 15 watt tsunami?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

hmm...think i'd rather be incinerated than drown tbh.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

^more like dissolved and then blown away into ashes
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by steven seagull
hmm...think i'd rather be incinerated than drown tbh.

So much for poor little Johnny who needed your liver.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
actually i think incinerated is the right word. iono tho. lava. is it liquid? what happens when u go inside???

i've yet to try.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I'd Exfoliate
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
randalls are also high gain monsters. ^ i think someone said.

for the record. id rather vaporize.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Your robotness would just melt.

Duh.
Quote by utsapp89
Robots don't melt stupid!

They Reverse Osmosis
Ibanez JEM 7VWH