i already know how to tap,slap/pop,flaminco(a little),strum,and play with a pick.could somone tell me a cool new technique
harmonics are fun. And I'm not necessarily talking about your standard metal squeal but listen to stuff by IA Eklundh (Freak Kitchen) and Eric Johnson and you'll find some really tasty and innovative use of harmonics.
And how well can you do all these techniques? IMO you'd be better off mastering all those rather than looking for something new. And if you really are set on something new theory is an oft overlooked technique.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
tapping is cool. especially if u do it creatively, not just on string like some ppl. Like the intro to Roses for the Dead by Funeral for a Friend. that kinda tapping is awesome.
You've clearly mastered the bass. Move on.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Fingerstyle?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by cliffcronie
i already know how to tap,slap/pop,flaminco(a little),strum,and play with a pick.could somone tell me a cool new technique

Considering you only recently posted a thread asking how to play flamenco (flamingo, as you put it) I'd say you don't have all that great a grasp on the technique, when and where to employ it and probably don't have the muscle memory to do it consistantly well, so no, you don't know how to do all those.

Hate to be the party pooper, but if the amount of time you put into learning "flamingo" technique is a measure of the attention you pay to playing bass, you seriously do not need to be asking about new techniques, you need to be learning how to do the ones you listed properly.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.