Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness
3 2%
Voters: 148.
Page 1 of 3
old...and im like 118 i think
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
well, in a psychologist certified IQ test they won't give you the actual number, so if you are stating your number then it's not real. They just tell you where your strengths lie.
I took a real one and I know its over 140, though I'm not allowed to know the exact score until I'll be 18.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I put all true and got 88, then just put in random answers and got 101
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by farcry
well, in a psychologist certified IQ test they won't give you the actual number, so if you are stating your number then it's not real. They just tell you where your strengths lie.

That's not true, or at least they gave me an actual number in addition to a full report on strengths and stuff. They gave me a 137-143 overall.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by farcry

In other words you messed it up
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
Quote by gallagher2006
Most people on here are lying and they know it

I think I'm the only one here that actually showed proof of my score.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
That's not true, or at least they gave me an actual number in addition to a full report on strengths and stuff. They gave me a 137-143 overall.

see, they gave you a range, if it's exceptionally high they will, but it' not good practice to tell people they have a 100 IQ, it's handicapping because then people will beleive they are limited to average. I beleive Darwin or some major evolutionary scholar only had an IQ of 105 so take these things with a grain of salt.
Quote by farcry

They told me i was the most manipulative person they'd ever tested and also told me that i should think about a career in psychology.... PFF! BORING.

EDIT: They gave me a range of 135-148

About right, the one taken from my CAT test like 5 years ago was around 128 I believe...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Looking at the poll results we seem to have undeniable proof that Pit Dwellers are in fact smarter than your average person.

Quote by farcry
see, they gave you a range, if it's exceptionally high they will, but it' not good practice to tell people they have a 100 IQ, it's handicapping because then people will beleive they are limited to average. I beleive Darwin or some major evolutionary scholar only had an IQ of 105 so take these things with a grain of salt.

Yeah I think any intelligence test worth it's salt won't reduce the results to just a number, as for an online test that takes 3 minutes or so, i have my doubts, having said that I got 142 and I'm slightly drunk so I'm feeling undeservedly pleased with myself..

...but seriously, internet ones dont usually work...u can go thru an put in random answers wthout even reading it, and come up with a score that sounds reasonable
I like how there's one under 70, seeing as that'd be really hard to do I'm surprised the person was able to do the poll, I beleive we have a faker.
^ Only one .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
You guys do realise that these numbers are obviously wrong? If MENSA members usually have IQs of aroud 140-160+ do you guys really think that yours are realistic?
Not to say you're all retarded but you're not all geniuses either.

If you want a more realistic number then take the MENSA one.

Also IQ tests are usualy biased towards the middle class (the use of language etc).
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
You guys do realise that these numbers are obviously wrong? If MENSA members usually have IQs of aroud 140-160+ do you guys really think that yours are realistic?
Not to say you're all retarded but you're not all geniuses either.

If you want a more realistic number then take the MENSA one.

Also IQ tests are usualy biased towards the middle class (the use of language etc).

MENSA's test is pretty easy as well though, I got in when I was stoned out of my mind one time and usually I can't even open a bag of chips without spilling them everywhere.

Quote by Derek <3's You!
They told me i was the most manipulative person they'd ever tested and also told me that i should think about a career in psychology.... PFF! BORING.

EDIT: They gave me a range of 135-148

I want to go into psychology
Last edited by tanglewoodguit at Sep 13, 2007,
Dear scott,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 140

Supposedly a real test I took when I was younger said my IQ was 156, but I don't remember ever taking it.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by farcry
MENSA's test is pretty easy as well though, I got in when I was stoned out of my mind one time and usually I can't even open a bag of chips without spilling them everywhere.

Mensa is for intellectual snobs who need to feel superior, the most intelligent man I ever met was a semi literate farmer.
146 bizatches!!!

Dear Shot,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 146

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by bart munch
Mensa is for intellectual snobs who need to feel superior, the most intelligent man I ever met was a semi literate farmer.

exactly, smartest guy I ever met was a Vietnamese cook who barely managed to escape the war unscathed. Mensa is a bunch of scholars with superiority complexes and too much free time. And to the guy saying he wants to go into psychology, I suggest it, it's what I am in and it kicks major butt.
111 im 13:P but it was an internet IQ test so i dont know

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Metal claw
If you rearrange the letters in Mensa, it almost spells semen.

Ovaries.

THAT, my good sir, its the most intelligent and interesting thing i have read in this thread

i applaud you. +1 to you, and your unborn babies.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Looking at the poll results we seem to have undeniable proof that Pit Dwellers are in fact smarter than your average person.

no, we have proof that pit dwellers only mention their iqs if they are high. or are liars.

either way, iq is overrated.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Page 1 of 3