every NFL film that talks about a player or team that does something good will always show a clip of that player or team against the minnesota vikings. watch for it.
so what is your theory?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
ok....
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
amazing, yet breathtaking.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
wow ..... just wow
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Well, that's mainly because the Vikings suck, allowing teams to mass murder them every week.

And no, I have not noticed that.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
well its prolly because the vikings suck and any half decent player or team can do something special on them
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by schecter_guy
every NFL film that talks about a player or team that does something good will always show a clip of that player or team against the minnesota vikings. watch for it.

wow thanks for wasting 5 seconds of my life.
btw my IQ has just been lowered 50 points for reading that
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
well its prolly because the vikings suck and any half decent player or team can do something special on them

do i have to argue with u on that.

Vikings FTW!
Quote by schecter_guy

Because, if they can do it against the vikings, they must really be something
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
well not to offend any fans or anything but the vikings arent that good.. thats all im saying
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Theory = Sh*t..

It's just an educated guess and has NO factual base. Therefore, they are ****ing POINTLESS.

EX: I think the moon is where andy dick came from, and those craters are statues of his asshole created by his fellow moon people called the Israelites.
What confuses me even more is how it's possible to make a good movie about american sports (well mainly baseball and some American football) but every attempt at a football (that's soccer to you yanks) movie is absolute bollocks, except for Shoalin Football which was just mental.
I wanna grow up to be a debaser