What would a good beginner motorcycle be?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
ON road or off road.

Tell me and i will be able to give you an alot better idea.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
suzuki hyabusa
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Honda CG-125 it's the squier strat of bikes!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Honda CG-125 it's the squier strat of bikes!

i would stay away then lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
on the road, nowhere to ride anywhere else here.
Edit: no sport bikes, parents won't allow them : / too fast
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Seriously, the CG-125 is great, easy to ride (most of them are actually lol)

also check out the Honda Rebel (basically the same but in a cruiser style)

Suzuki Verado? (i think its that)

Theyre all basically the same bike, just with slight variations.

Look for a bike with an overhead cam engine, they run forever and have good reslae when you decide to buy a bigger bike when you pass.
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Seriously, the CG-125 is great, easy to ride (most of them are actually lol)

also check out the Honda Rebel (basically the same but in a cruiser style)

Suzuki Verado? (i think its that)

Theyre all basically the same bike, just with slight variations.

Look for a bike with an overhead cam engine, they run forever and have good reslae when you decide to buy a bigger bike when you pass.

There's a Yamaha Virago, no Suzuki Verado that I know of, I've been looking at a few of them and I like the rebel, lots of people complain it's too slow but apparently they didn't notice it's a cheap bike?
I've read a few places you can replace some part and make it go faster more smoothly..forgot what part..
Plus I'm only 15 and not gonna be allowed to go on many highways anyway.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
There's a Yamaha Virago, no Suzuki Verado that I know of, I've been looking at a few of them and I like the rebel, lots of people complain it's too slow but apparently they didn't notice it's a cheap bike?
I've read a few places you can replace some part and make it go faster more smoothly..forgot what part..
Plus I'm only 15 and not gonna be allowed to go on many highways anyway.

I dont think yam ever made a 125 virago.

I can tell you know if you buy ANY stock 125 17+ learner bike, your looking at a top speed of 50-55mph.

The easiest way to overcome this is to find the airbox (usally under the seat) and fine the intake hole, if the hole isnt the size of the carb venturi itself, file it out until it is.

Youll get at least 60-70 no problem. Dont bother changing parts and playing with the ratios, on a 125 it makes little to no differnce.

If your only 15, have you condsidered a scooter?
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
YAMAHA R1!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d6CjyPpoqVg&mode=related&search=
I'd love one but dont know if I would get one seeing as its fast as hell.

well if you can't get sport bikes I can't help you alot..maybe a harley? well just check out the video anyways its a great bike.

Oh hell no, my mom's friend hates them and I'd get my ass beat
and I don't think they make any cheap enough...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by nick dixon
I dont think yam ever made a 125 virago.

I can tell you know if you buy ANY stock 125 17+ learner bike, your looking at a top speed of 50-55mph.

The easiest way to overcome this is to find the airbox (usally under the seat) and fine the intake hole, if the hole isnt the size of the carb venturi itself, file it out until it is.

Youll get at least 60-70 no problem. Dont bother changing parts and playing with the ratios, on a 125 it makes little to no differnce.

If your only 15, have you condsidered a scooter?

Thought about it but I don't really want a scooter : /
the rebels are 250s
Or I'm gettin a 250 I mean.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Last edited by mr.cheese.. at Sep 13, 2007,
Oh thank you so much for contributing to this thread in such a helpful way!
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.