Is anyone else listening to this?

Listener via text: can we have some recognition for the boys fighting for us?
Mr. Brown: Well they're not fighting for me are they?

That got me sooo annoyed!

Opinions?
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
They're not though, what got you annoyed about that?

Not listening to the programme, but Brown is a top artist, even if Kasabian have ripped him bare.
ian brown is a dickbag

anybody/band/thing associated with him is a dickbag
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
ian brown is a dickbag

anybody/band/thing associated with him is a dickbag

I wouldnt go as far to say hes a dickbag, but I'm not a fan realy. Allthough I do enjoy some of the stone roses songs when theyre on.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
It's just how he thinks everythings so black and white, I thinks that the soldiers are only in Iraq because "they want a fight", I would say a good number of the British army didn't want to go to war with Iraq and joined the army for other reasons, but they can't back out because they'll be shot for deserting.

I actually like the stone roses but my opinion of him has just dropped so much!
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by nick dixon
I wouldnt go as far to say hes a dickbag, but I'm not a fan realy. Allthough I do enjoy some of the stone roses songs when theyre on.

I agree. I'd say he's probably a bit on the Liam Gallagher side. If that makes sense.
Its a bit like when I saw an interview with Morrisey (whatever his real name is), I didnt mind the smiths, then I saw him, hes an utter gob ****e pompus twat. I shudder when I see him with his big ****ing gay quiff.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I adore the Stone Roses, but Brown is a little "black and white", as Pink_blood put it.

Though to be fair, he's (in a vastly generalised way) right about the soldier thing.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Why can't Ian Brown cheer up for once?
He always looks like such a miserable f*cker, I wish he'd just go kill himself.
Quote by MightyAl
Why can't Ian Brown cheer up for once?
He always looks like such a miserable f*cker, I wish he'd just go kill himself.

He's sad because he cant find his bananas and one of his ape friends wont let him pick ticks out of their hair.

Quote by DanRev
He's sad because he cant find his bananas and one of his ape friends wont let him pick ticks out of their hair.

aww