After applying some simple algebra to some trite phrases and cliches a new understanding can be reached of the secret to wealth and success.

Here it goes.

Knowledge is Power

Time is Money and as every engineer knows,

Power is Work over Time.

So, substituting algebraic equations for these time worn bits of wisdom, we get:

K = P (1)

T = M (2)

P = W/T (3)

Now, do a few simple substitutions:

Put W/T in for P in equation (1), which yields:

K = W/T (4)

Put M in for T into equation (4), which yields:

K = W/M (5).

Now we've got something. Expanding back into English, we get:

Knowledge equals Work over Money.

What this MEANS is that:

1. The More You Know, the More Work You Do, and

2. The More You Know, the Less Money You Make.

Solving for Money, we get:

M = W/K (6)

Money equals Work Over Knowledge.

What THIS MEANS is:

The More you Make, the Less you Know.

Solving for Work, we get

W = M K (7)

Work equals Money times Knowledge

What THIS MEANS is:

The stupid rich do little or no work.

Working out the socioeconomic implications of this breakthrough is left as an exercise for the reader.
sup?
Coooool... i think?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I wasnt aware you could do algebra with something other than numbers...

And my copypasta detector is going off...
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I wasnt aware you could do algebra with something other than numbers...

... Uuuh...
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

if ever the "lol wut?" pear dude was more appropriate, its now.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by JamieB
... Uuuh...

I dont quite understand what youre trying to convey here.

I mean, I get that you use letters in algebra, but those letters are essentialy unknown numbers.
tbh, I love this type of reasoning, this is very clever and I commend you for it. Unfortunately in practice it's a bit bull****, but you do have a bit of a point.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I dont quite understand what youre trying to convey here.

I mean, I get that you use letters in algebra, but those letters are essentialy unknown numbers.

letters in algebra represent values. You can still theorectically measure wealth/power/and work done by someone it might not be work done =2 but it's still applicable
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
#DTWD
Another one:

Tan = Sin/Cos

Therefore: Sin = TanCos

Divide by the common factor (ie: s and n)

I = Taco.

Conclusive proof I am a delicious shelled food product.
Algebra is using letters for numbers. It's how to explain the theories and roots of the equation. Then, when you get the numbers, you substitute the numbers in and get the answer. So K=W/M; you have say 5 knowledge and 60 money. That means you do a simple equation, you multiply M by K which will equal W. K=W/M ---> 5=W/60 ---> 5x60=W ---> 300=W ---> 300/60=5. Also means that Work=Sparta

EDIT: Hahaha nice that's awesome I=taco. I'm gonna tell that to my friends who are still in math.
Quote by st.stephen
Algebra is using letters for numbers. It's how to explain the theories and roots of the equation. Then, when you get the numbers, you substitute the numbers in and get the answer. So K=W/M; you have say 5 knowledge and 60 money. That means you do a simple equation, you multiply M by K which will equal W. K=W/M ---> 5=W/60 ---> 5x60=W ---> 300=W ---> 300/60=5. Also means that Work=Sparta

EDIT: Hahaha nice that's awesome I=taco. I'm gonna tell that to my friends who are still in math.

it's only really used for math, but algebra can really represent anything (5 knowledge does not make sense).

for example:

Time + Effort = practice

so

T + E = P

so

T=P - E (true. Basically wasting time)

0 = P - E - T (practice - effort - Time does equal nothing)

this wont make sense as (-T+-E=-P) or (E - T = E)

but whatever...
sup?
Quote by H(i)SS
yep. just this one thread. you shouldn't regret bringing any of your other fantastic threads to the pit. this is the only bad one. forealz.

i know, thats all completely true.
sup?