My first time using anything with THC in it and just wanted to know what to expect and how good is it, thanks.
What's up?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
where have you been all this time? I haven't noticed you in a while Lovecraft, did you get banned?

No man I've been on vacation. But thanks for asking.
What's up?
Quote by seljer
it is verrrrry easy to take in too much when cooking with it

Very True.

Only eat a little, or you will have a very bad trip ESPECIALLY on your first time.
Not Enough AssHatery
Sounds like fun, too bad I couldn't try this because my mom would definitely find out (she never goes out lmfao)
Quote by ShaolinMonk495
I think those chances are bigger than you getting laid.
Quote by MySweetFracture
Very True.

Only eat a little, or you will have a very bad trip ESPECIALLY on your first time.

Like half a brownie?
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Like half a brownie?

you'd probably have more luck with smoking it for a first experience
for your first time i wouldn eat weed. Especially hash.

Just roll a joint and take a few hits and enjoy it. For your first time eating it might be to intense.
some people dont make the hash brownies right so eat a little wait 30 minutes and if you dont feel **** eat a bunch

...dont buy hash brownies make them your own because you cant tell if its good or bad until after youve bought and payed for them
Smoke Up
are you trying the brownies first because you don't wanna smoke or something?
Quote by ShaolinMonk495
I think those chances are bigger than you getting laid.
I don't really mind if it's intense or not as long as it doesn't have any bad side effects.

My friends brother is buying it from a friend so I figured if I wanna try weed I should try it while I can get it.
What's up?
dude i just ate a brownie yesterday and it was NUTS. the most high ive ever been, and im really experienced. you'll probably wanna smoke it first. how much is in each brownie? when you eat it in a brownie its three times as potent, (if theres a gram in the brownie, its like your sitting down and smoking a three grams). since it is your first time, and people usually dont get high on there first time, so maybe doing a brownie will get you to a good level because youve never done it before? who knows. but brownies last a really long time too, like five or six hours sometimes.
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by HPLoveCraft
I don't really mind if it's intense or not as long as it doesn't have any bad side effects.

My friends brother is buying it from a friend so I figured if I wanna try weed I should try it while I can get it.

the only side effects of weed are happy, hungry, sleepy.

and sometimes dry mouth and red eyes but thats what water and visine are for
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Don't expect the brownies to take effect quickly. It's like a time release capsule, you get progressively higher for a long time.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by rage6945

dont forget anxiety/paranoia. Thats the one thing that can kill any high.
Quote by rage6945

Yeah my friends brother has plenty of that.
What's up?
Quote by highway62
dont forget anxiety/paranoia. Thats the one thing that can kill any high.

Also is it like LSD where if you go in with a good attitude you'll have a good time, and if your nervous it ****s it up?

Never done LSD either but I know having a good trip depends a lot on your mood.

Apologies for double post.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Also is it like LSD where if you go in with a good attitude you'll have a good time, and if your nervous it ****s it up?

Well thats true with pretty much anything.But sometimes it can just get to intense.

But just get in the right setting and its pretty hard to have a bad time with weed.
Quote by HPLoveCraft

yeah I think it has a lot to do with the setting, I feel much more relaxed in private areas when high, when in public I tend more to get paranoid and anxious
No way, man. Smoke that ****, if you're gonna eat it, you're gonna have to eat A LOT to feel it. To the lung's is the way to go.
Quote by lawinnn
No way, man. Smoke that ****, if you're gonna eat it, you're gonna have to eat A LOT to feel it. To the lung's is the way to go.

actually its the opposite. It just takes longer to feel it when you eat it.
You don't 'trip' on weed really as someone has mentioned. Just expect to have a good time and be really giggly and feel maybe all tingly, relax and let it happen, it'll take and hour or two to kick in when eaten. Maybe start by eating one brownie, wait and go from there. Depends on how strong the chef made them. cheers:
...Bleep Bloop...
+1's all around to everyone who said smoke it the first time. If you're gung-ho about eating it, try cream cheese and weed crackers, easily the most delicious thing ever.
Quote by lawinnn

yea your actually completely wrong in every way.

when thc is consumed orally it forms a compound in your pancreas making it 3 times as potent. so if you make a batch of brownies, and there is a gram in each brownie, eating one brownie is like smoking 3 grams. taking one bite should get you high

it just takes a while to kick in. usually like 45 minutes on an empty stomach
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Oh my god is the Drug Thread dead? Why is everyone posting drugs threads in the pit?!

I find hash brownies and eating pot in general to be very pleasant and a much different high then what you would normally get. It takes a bit more then normal to reach the same "level" of stonedom (is that an adjective? it ****ing should be) that you'd get from just smoking it, but it lasts much longer.

Make sure you have something to do. Eat a brownie, wait for the high to kick in, and go watch a funny movie. It will last a LONG time.
hash yogurts man...they fk you up BIG time. yogurt have some weird halluciionagenic effect
Quote by mesa5150
hash yogurts man...they fk you up BIG time. yogurt have some weird halluciionagenic effect

He dosen't have the hash to make that. And he bought the brownies from some dude, anyways, have fun.
Last edited by Deadmen at Sep 13, 2007,