Hey so theres this weird bump on my leg above my ankle, it's like a small bulge and squishy. It's not really noticeable unless you examine it but i'm worried about what it is. What do you think it is, and sorry I don't have a camera . I don't want to go to the doctor for fear of hearing something like "We must amputate your leg immediately."
If you don't go to the doctor now, you probably will have to hear that later. Just sayin'.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Well, in my expert opinion, the possibilities here are:

- AIDS

- testicular cancer

- the common cold
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
naw, dude, nothing to worry about, it's only a flesh eating parasite. When it's done feasting on your leg, it'll go away! I'm not so sure about the eggs though...
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
I've had the bump for a while so it can't be a cold and it can't be AIDS and testicular cancer? on my leg?
Quote by Manimosity
I've had the bump for a while so it can't be a cold and it can't be AIDS and testicular cancer? on my leg?

Yep, sure. Don't you watch the news?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
It could be knee squirrels. In particularly cold winters they crawl into your knee while they sleep and get their strength, and then they go looking for nuts. The only cure is castration. With a rusty tin can lid. Harsh, but necessary.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Manimosity

It's happened many times before...
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
DUDE thats most likely a leg hernia my brother has one exactly where you said and it is completey harmless and we went to a doctor and he had been a doctor for 30 years and had only seen it twice

go get it checked out...thats probly the issue so dont worry about it(100% harmless)
Smoke Up
Quote by Mad Marius
Well, in my expert opinion, the possibilities here are:

- AIDS

- testicular cancer

- the common cold

Not funny.
Show us pictures.

Oh and can you position yourself in such a way that we can see your thighs in the pics too? thanks.
hahahaha this is seriously one of the funniest threads ive been in. this and the one with the bear calvary pics..hahaa
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Not funny.

Hillarious?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
why do people post their medical problems on UG? all they get is answers like

cancer

aids

your going to die

i'm sure theres a health forum floating around the internet somewhere
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Not funny.

As opposed to the other two which are?

its
a

TUMOR

and then you die
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

Quote by Metal claw
Show us pictures.

Oh and can you position yourself in such a way that we can see your thighs in the pics too? thanks.

lol...anyway I guess i'm going to the doctor on saturday I don't know though.
Quote by Metal claw
Show us pictures.

Agreed.

A cheeky bit of testicle wouldn't go amiss either. Thanks again.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

While we're at it, why not ask us to manage your bank account, since you know, the pit can always take care of everything.
Quote by cmickd06
google it. y ask the pit?

Sorry bud. This is the one time google fails .