Today, much to my surprise, I was typing ultimate-guitar.com into the address bar when I realise it's still in the yahoo search bar and lo and behold at the top of the list is "ultimate guitar" and that's only with "ultim" typed out!

It's even higher on the list than ultimate! So in other words UG is bettter than the best.....

Woooooo!
Nee.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
swish
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
cos were tr00 hxc
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
^ stop turning this place into 4chan

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

have you ever done a yahoo search of UG before, b/c im pretty sure if you have then it will give autofill the bar for you w/ suggestions of things you have searched for before up to a certain amount of letters
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Quote by mental_zer0
that is the fugliest cookie I have ever seen

If you look at most any food really up close it'll look pretty ugly. Hell, I dare say that if some (emphasis on 'some') guys saw a super up close high def shot of a chicks slot all opened up and really stared at it for a while they wouldn't be so sure if they'd wanna go down on it anymore.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
in google search bar, it appears on top since you write UL. so i beat you

you>><<me
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
^ Sorry I just had a couple slices, with a nice cold Dr. Pepper.
666 BRO
They just need to go easy on the tomato and throw on some olives and this is a damn fine pizza. To me anyways.

I'm making myself hungry now
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Kankuro
EWWW!!! ONIONS!!!

Hmmm looking at it again I agree, they have to go easy on the onions too. I don't mind some onions but that's a bit much. They just sort of blended in with the cheese when I first looked at it.

Someone should start a "Post pictures of good FOOD" thread. The only purpose of the thread you ask? Make people flippin' hungry.
UG is just a bunch of 50 yr old dudes sitting on their fat asses at work jackin off and cruising the forums simultaneously behind the boss's back
Quote by Child Of Maiden
They just need to go easy on the tomato and throw on some olives and this is a damn fine pizza. To me anyways.

Olives

Quote by gnrlover1
UG is just a bunch of 50 yr old dudes sitting on their fat asses at work jackin off and cruising the forums simultaneously behind the boss's back

Thanks for that revelation
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by urik
Here have a cookie

that cookie looks like somebody kicked its ass an slapped it around a few times

.....i still wanna eat it tho
Quote by gnrlover1

ok........

what office do you work at?
Quote by Child Of Maiden

I'm making myself hungry now

What an ugly goddamn pizza.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
This thread makes me hungry
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
OMG! I just did the same thing on my google toolbar - ultimate guitar was higher than ultimate, and i haven't even searched for UG on the toolbar before.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Kankuro
^ Fine...

Have some Pizza.

Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.