How much should I sell a ment condition BOSS MT-2 for???

its still in the bag inside the box, been used hand full of times but can change all the adjustments to 12:00 and put back in the bag and sell as new, it's in the same condition as when I first got it

trying to get best deal so I can get most money to spend a tiny amount for a Metal Muff I didn't do any homework when I first got the MT-2
Quote by hardcoredarrell
How much should I sell a ment condition BOSS MT-2 for???

its still in the bag inside the box, been used hand full of times but can change all the adjustments to 12:00 and put back in the bag and sell as new, it's in the same condition as when I first got it

trying to get best deal so I can get most money to spend a tiny amount for a Metal Muff I didn't do any homework when I first got the MT-2

$60 at best.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Return it?

Go to a guitar store and try to sell it to a noob.

See if the guitar store will be kind enough to give you a good trade, considering its condition (Guitar Center and Sam Ash employees are on commission, they are very willing).
Quote by soccerdude3465
$60 at best.

Thanks chum would it be better to sell it to Guitar Center or ebay it?? if so what should start bid be ?? 50??

Quote by i_baked_cookies
Return it?

Go to a guitar store and try to sell it to a noob.

See if the guitar store will be kind enough to give you a good trade, considering its condition (Guitar Center and Sam Ash employees are on commission, they are very willing).

yeah I'll give them a try =P I mean they sell MT-2 99 and metal muff 89 seems like they could work something out, I could always trade for a good condition metal muff
Last edited by hardcoredarrell at Sep 13, 2007,