These are the remains from my old Squier HH Strat! I had plans to redo it but I've come to the conclusion Strats just aren't my thing.

Body: SOLD!!!!

Neck: $40 Shipped

-Maple neck
-Rosewood fretboard
-Frets in good shape
-There are some minor dings on the back of the neck, nothing large enough to affect playability though

I accept PayPal or Check/Money Order. I will ONLY ship in the US.

Here are some pictures. I'm happy to post more pics on request

Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Sep 28, 2007,
hey mani might be interested in the neck.. how much?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by jim_root4
i dont get paid till next week but if its still here ill give ya 60

If you'll be paying 60 for it, I will hang on to it for a week. Just be sure now, don't tell me a week from now you don't want

Quote by SchecterFreak
hey mani might be interested in the neck.. how much?

$30, I'll also include the tuners with that
Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Sep 14, 2007,
is that plus shipping or id the shipping included?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
is that plus shipping or id the shipping included?

+ Shipping, my bad.

Should be roughly $10 by UPS ground.

jim_root4, I'll also include the back panels, jack plate, and pickup rings with the body too.
is the body lighter than normal strat bodies? (i need it heavy as normal strats...)

feel like bumping my junkyard?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Well if my scale is right the body (just the body alone) weighs in at 5.1 lbs. Whats a normal Strat body weigh... about 4?
^all-mahogany hollow bodies at warmoth weights 4... so i guess 5.1 is about right?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
so i will take the neck i just need a few days cool?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak
so i will take the neck i just need a few days cool?

Ok man, sounds good. Just drop me a PM when you're ready

Quote by ECistheBest
^all-mahogany hollow bodies at warmoth weights 4... so i guess 5.1 is about right?

Guess my scale is right then! When you start adding the bridge and pickups, it actually gets fairly heavy for a strat.
jim_root4 are you still interested in the body? Just let me know now and I can hold it for a week until you get the cash.
Quote by powermetalg
Im interseted in the bridge tuners and pickup rings. Can I see pics of the tuners and trem and a price for each. Thanks

Sorry for the late reply... I was out all day.

If SchecterFreak buys the neck I said I would include the tuners with them, so really they aren't for sale at the moment.

I'll sell the bridge (includes the tremelo claw, springs, and whammy bar) and the pickup rings for $10 + shipping. If you can wait about 30 minutes I'll get the pics up, my camera batteries are recharging.
Ill take it. How much for shipping to naples florida (34109 if you need the zip code). Also could you possibly include the trem posts. Thanks

Also if scheterfreak should back out of the neck Ill give you $30 plus shipping.
Last edited by powermetalg at Sep 16, 2007,
actually man if the other guy wants the tuners he can have them.. i am buying a set of guitar fetish... or just give them to me and i will sell them to him
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
will be sending payment out on friday!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
^I'll be waiting

Quote by powermetalg
Sorry but I couldnt send out payment today (but Im still going to buy) and will soon. Im assuming that you dont want to hear my sob story but if you do let me know and Ill tell you.

No worries man, send it out when you can.