well im not too good at picking up hints, but i think this girl i know digs me. I was talking to her tonite and this is sort of how the conversation went.
Her:you know what
Me:what
Her:Its funny, i dont usually crush on people but im think i am crushing on someone right now
Me: hah god i hate the word crush
Her: haha well ok, I think i like someone.

small talk commences then;

Her: I hate how young i am ( shes like 2 years younger than me)
Me: why
Her: Idk, im think alot older than i am, but when people meet me and they find out how old i am, there like ewwww, go away little kid
Me: well you act like someone many years older than you actually are.

thats all i can really remember, she just seemed to be giving me this vibe, idk though man. what do you guys think?
If its legal go for it
Quote by ShaolinMonk495
I think those chances are bigger than you getting laid.
Quote by VivaLaJam
Put your dick... in her mouth.

+1

just do it man.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Ask her out? See what she says? I think it's your best bet...
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
yeah i agree.. if you get turned down.. wow thats the worst that could happen.. well then she might tell someone.. and so what.. it just means wow you like someone a little young.. so what.. as long as you arent 30.. and she like 12.. then i think your find.. ask her out.. and if she turns you down then too bad her loss..
Quote by MikeWO
That's like asking if you can get fat by looking at a burger.

Quote by Mein Kampf
Black people still exist?

--------------------
Equipment
--------------------
Jackson DXMG
Digtech Rp150
Fender FM212R
1932 Allero Acoustic
Quote by VivaLaJam
Put your dick... in her mouth.

+2

seriously go for it you've got nothing to loose
Looks just like a normal conversation to me.

Do you like her? You're probably the one creating that vibe for yourself.
did u expect to get serious feedbac, other than comments like "put your dick in her mouth" or "pee in her butt"?

she likes you, act now before she gets bored and changes her mind (not act now as in lol bummsecks, act now as in u cud date her, if thats what u want anyways)

....and then do her up the poop-chute
How old are you like 12? Cuz then no.
14? Eh no.
15? Ehh if she's hot and you don't care shes in middle school.
16+? Go for it?
Quote by Metal claw
Looks just like a normal conversation to me.

Do you like her? You're probably the one creating that vibe for yourself.

well, i like her, her but not like a...for lack of a better word..."crush"...I would go out with her in a heart beat, but im not like obsessed with her.
Quote by Stupified
How old are you like 12? Cuz then no.
14? Eh no.
15? Ehh if she's hot and you don't care shes in middle school.
16+? Go for it?

hahaha im 16
Quote by BlueGatorade
relationship thread

hah technically speaking its not a relationship, but um even if this thread got closed, it really wouldnt bother me, i really shouldnt have posted this in the first place probably.
but yeah, i asked her out, she said yes, so now if somone can find a reason to get this thread closed, more power to you, cause i feel like a really big dumbass posting in the pit of all places on earth. lol

Quote by FreeManson15
but yeah, i asked her out, she said yes, so now if somone can find a reason to get this thread closed, more power to you, cause i feel like a really big dumbass posting in the pit of all places on earth. lol

In the last few hours you have grown from a boy, into a MAN

all thanks to ug
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club